Visa at NYC Thai Consulate??

dddave

NPP,

Good to read that you've recovered enough from your surgeries that Pizza is now the priority.

The problem with using the mail is that last year it took over 3 weeks for them to return the passport. I don't know how long it's going to take for me to complete my business here in Boston, but as soon as I'm done, I want to hop the first flight I can grab back to LOS. I can't do that if I don't have my passport. I will take your suggestion and call them.

Hmmm, "Gerry's in Melrose" you say; don't think I've ever been there. It just so happens that before I return, I have to make a run to HUNT'S PHOTO & VIDEO just down Main St.

Do you want extra cheese on that? I hope to be back before x-mas---- right in front of Golden Beer Bar should be a good spot to meet,----pucker-up!!

David

Dave,

The Consulate tends to hold on to your passport as the visa expires 60 days after being issued ... they try to get issue date as close as possible to your arrival date.

Hunt's camera & video - great store! ... bought my very first camera from them (35mm rangefinder) way back when they were on Pleasant St. in Malden Square.

Gerry's is good ... slightly different flavor. If you try it, ask for Ahmed (owner) ... they're all from Morocco ... if you do see him mention my name - tell him I'll be sending him photos soon - good people. Let me know when you'll be coming ... may try to met up with you at Gullivers. Do let me know if you're coming my way - Pattaya.

Chok dee.

Archived