Visa at NYC Thai Consulate??

dddave

David,

My experience is a few years old - 1997 - but at that time the answer was no. I forget now if I went back to pick the passport up or if I had them mail it to me...

Grabii

dddave said:

Does anybody know if the Thai consulate in NYC provides one day walk-in service for multiple entry tourist visas??

Thanks

David

Hi Dave,

Yes, they do. I got my first tourist visa there. However, since

that was a few years back, I recommend calling first. Ask for Francesca ... she's extremely helpful.

I remember arriving (took train from Stamford, CT to Grand Central - then taxi) about 9:30am ... was told to return around 3:00pm or so, and it was ready - same day.

However, you can do this by mail ... most do it that way. In fact, since your in the Boston area, I highly recommend mail service.

BTW, I'll kiss your ass at the corner of Sukhumvit and NanaTai (soi 4) if you deliver a slice of pizza from Pepe at L'il Pepina's !!! ... or from Gerry's Pizza on Main Street, Melrose - across from CVS. ... they know me well!

? When are you coming.

BTW, I'll kiss your ass at the corner of Sukhumvit and NanaTai (soi 4) if you deliver a slice of pizza from Pepe at L'il Pepina's !!! ... or from Gerry's Pizza on Main Street, Melrose - across from CVS. ... they know me well!

How about a 20 year old slice showing a virgin ???? :dunno:

BB

not bidding for that

Archived