Dubai

BelgianBoy

BB,

The following are all in Bur Dubai, which is the other side of the creek from the airport.

Upstairs York Hotel - Akin To Thermae - A big mix of older CIS / Russians, East Africans, Chinese and a few Thais

Imperial Suites has 2 clubs - Stayin' Alive and Run For The Border - Mostly Chinese and E. Africans

Upstairs Regal Plaza - Some fit Russians, Uzbechs etc.

Rumours @ Ramada - mostly E. Africans

Jockeys @ Panorama probably the worst of the lot in this area.

Cyclone Disco

The only place I know the airport side of the creek is the club at the Sheraton Deira, dunno what its called now, formerley Jungle Bar. Some nice Russians in here last September.

As for prices .. 50 dhms and up. A friend of mine took 2 aging Russians from the York last time for 100dhms the pair. Usually ! give 200 - 300 all night for E. Africans or Chinese. Decent Russians ask for 800 or so, but can be had for between 300 - 500dhms. For sure residents can get cheaper prices, but on a weekend all we are interested in getting pissed and having a shag, can't be arsed with haggling.

One other thing, very difficult to get the girls back to the hotel, I've always gone back to their appartment.

Hope it helps ..

Cheers

K.

TGIT (Thank God its Thursday) in the Astoria hotel is good for some afternoon action.

Walk along the street in Bur Dubai and you will probably get propositioned

You need to check if your hotel is guest friendly as many are not.

You can go to the gals places but they are often dives.

The York is my favourite....300ds LT is about right

Cyclone is worth a look but it is more expensive

Bangkok Tonight has a huge thread on Dubai.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived