LB's at Eden

SoiLadyBoy err SoiSlut,

you seem to have forgotten what happened two days before. Always here to help :)

Honolulu Jimmy said:

How many of this guys posts are useless...Same Saem Yurine the Flame Queen and SO5 which means SuckOffHappy....Fine gents with great contributions. Hope you all get HIV

Ok up till now I've been gentle with you but these kind of personal and tasteless attacks and death wishes I won't tolerate.

So long HJ (not)

*X*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soislut and Thai3,

First of all, Laohuli is not a moderator anymore. Please check your facts before you comment on something.

Soislut,

The way you posted and suggested things, it defiantely looked like you were commenting on LB's in Eden (see your thread title).

Thai3,

Marc didn't bring anything up, it was you who started mentioning things again.

Although I do agree that Marc seems to defend his club in a very protective way, he didn't do anything out of order or overprotected in this thread.

Please note the change to the title. as I forgot to add the Question mark. What I said was true about the LB in that area and went on to mention....

So LH is recently cut I see. I wasn't alone saying he was and abusive moddie. So where is his board?

SoiSlut said:

How tp say Bull Shite in frog?

*****as for your negative comments , who cares ??

already 18 months with your same old anti Eden routine.

see you

marc

--------------------

edenpapa

I have not made practice of attacking you. In fact I have posted that Marc is an honest man, just yesterday I recommended you joynt to a guy looking for so action on a 10 hourd day time layover in BKK. If you are subject to the horors of the net we don't apologize for what happens when you are doing your job! I would have handled your board in a different way but still that board would attract the nets finests.

hi Soislut

if you take time to reread my post you will see that it was adressed to THAI3 (A.K.A. Mister 45mn )

and not to yiu

see you

marc

Yes I forgot LH is no longer a moderator, he just still acts like one sometimes. As for marc I wish he would post on some other aspect of nightlife, even the odd story about the club, he must see and hear so much of interest but he never contributes anything other than as a humourless winged avenger for the xxxx club.We all know they don't and have never had LB's at the damn place-peter

thai3 said:

As for marc I wish he would post on some other aspect of nightlife, even the odd story about the club, he must see and hear so much of interest but he never contributes anything other than as a humourless winged avenger for the xxxx club.

//////////////////////////

try to run Eden Club

try to run your own private company

try to take care of your wife and 2 sons

and let me know where you find time to play on the net

i never go outside, spending my time between my jobs and my house

my only outing being dinner time 8 to 9pm

so tell me where can i be of interest posting about something i know nothing about

as for posting stories about the Club i am glad to see that some guys still know how to use their brain :

qoted by Josh-Ingu :

#Sounds like a good way to commit "professional suicide"...one would have thought that "mums the word" was the cornerstone of being a good brothel keeper....#

///////////////////////////////////////

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We all know they don't and have never had LB's at the damn place-peter

///////////////////////////////////////

you just needed 38mn to jump on this thread with your usual motive to stir some S...T ,

but why didn't you post so if you knew it ????

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

marc

Does it have to be said......again? Apparently so...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Marc, you run a business (apparently quite successfully)....why do you bother to reply to SoiSlut & Thai3?

Seems to me they're just trying to wind you up....but even if they're not.....

You said that you have no time for anything else, maybe you should get back a little free time by not bothering to reply to these posts (including this one.... ::)

Archived