LB's at Eden

thai3 said:

That's a bit vague and unfair to yourself and the girls, anyone could say that a girl was not pleasant I not pay.

////THERE IS ALWAYS THE SECOND LADY TO CONFIRM IT OR NOT

Also I think the girls should have a bit of choice in what they are asked to do, if they don't feel like it who would want to insist?

// JUST TO RESPECT THE DEAL THEY TOOK WHEN THEY WERE HIRED , MEANING :

Services that you would like to perform with the ladies :

Oral Sex Bare XXX

Cum on Face XXX

Rimming XXX

Uniform Play XXX

Cum in Mouth XXX

Vaginal Sex (with Condom) XXX

Vaginal Fingering XXX

Lesbian performance XXX

Services you want the ladies to perform on you :

Bare Back Blowjob (BBBJ) XXX

Rimming XXX

Use toys (Strap-on , dildo's ,etc... )XXX

plus anything THEY want to do

See you

Marc

::

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc-

I know you've said before that you are quite busy, that being the reason you do not post off topic so much.

If you had more time available, what kind of information might you be able to provide for us board members, i.e., not Eden related.

I guess you've been around for a few years, have a family.

Care to share any experiences/make any recommendations for the common man- restaurants, sites in and around BKK, shows, clubs, etc.?

Khun_Kong said:

Marc-I know you've said before that you are quite busy, that being the reason you do not post off topic so much.

If you had more time available, what kind of information might you be able to provide for us board members, i.e., not Eden related.

I guess you've been around for a few years, have a family.

Care to share any experiences/make any recommendations for the common man- restaurants, sites in and around BKK, shows, clubs, etc.?

hi Khun_Kong

since i never go outside spending my time between my jobs and my family , the only information i could give would be the restaurants i am going to eat from 8 to 9pm

see you

marc

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

since i never go outside spending my time between my jobs and my family , the only information i could give would be the restaurants i am going to eat from 8 to 9pm

see you

marc

That's what I mean, advice from a family point-of-view.

You seem to be well established, for at least 3-4 years, in Bangkok and I'm sure it would be welcome on this board if you could share some of your experience.

After all, this board is about fun :) in Thailand, not necessarily limited to particular venues or activities.

What kinds of outings/activities could you recommend to somebody who wants to spend some family time outside of the P4P scene?

Khun_Kong said:

What kinds of outings/activities could you recommend to somebody who wants to spend some family time outside of the P4P scene?

in my own situation

cha-am for the kids ( beach )

sukhotai ( family in law )

mae sai ( my best friend )

if not it is house or work

maybe strange but i have a very simple and regular life ,after 13 years in the Country you become less interested in the nightlife , especially with a job like mine ::

see you

marc

I know, slightly :topic: ... Any news on the Hong Kong operation? I think you had something going there? I saw this on another board some time ago but can't remember where it was. Sorry.

Archived