LB's at Eden

Oh dear another happy, if somewhat touchy customer of the seedy brothel. Why happy cusomers get so annoyed about an unhappy one I am not sure. Reporting bad experiences is not BS it's just being honest. BS is claiming there are LB's at Eden, two way mirrors or diseased girls. All I have done is report scamming on the time and the always rushed and business like attitiude. If you don't like to read about it why bring it up again?-peter

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai3,

Everybody has the right to complain including you.

I think the point here is that you keep voicing your complaint over and over again everytime that magical 4-letter word e-d-e-n is brought up on this board.

It seems *to me* you can't put it off of yourself while this personal experience of yours should've been put (and kept) in the "bad experience bin" long ago.

My advice, complain and let it go, simple as that. We all have places we prefer not to visit on future night outs, including me.

Just a thought.

P.S. out of curiosty, mind telling me the exact date of your bad experience?

First you advise me to stop mentioning this and then want more details. I am happy to answer on the dates as best as I can recall. The first time I went was about four months after it opened. Twice, a year after that and the last time being Sept 2003. I expect somebody will say it's improved since then and now if you don't get longer than 45 mins Marc will sack the girls on the spot, insist you do not pay a baht and buy you a drink-peter

T3.

not knocking you,everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions but a question.

when did you have your bad experience?.

i gather you have visited the place 3-4 times and if you had a bad time on the first visit,then why return?.

but if it was on the last visit then you must have good times previously?.

i have never visited the place but would like to one day.

i don't worry about anybody elses criticsms as we are all different in what we feel is a good place to visit wether it be Edens or a Bar.

i have had bad times in certain establishments in Patong and will/have never returned to since.

but while i might mention that i had a bad time,you might have a great time there if you went.

Thai3,

"First you advise me to stop mentioning this and then want more details. "

I'm trying to prove my point that you had your experience long ago and should've kept it in the past and not bringing it with you and mentioning it wherever you go and whomever you meet.

Anyway, I've said my part.

Are you seriously expecting us to believe that you have been visiting Eden for 3 years, and everytime receiving a service and lack of value so bad it has provoked you to launch a vendetta on the place, to the point of never missing an opportunity to bad mouth it? :: And now we are expected to accept you are planning another visit? for what purpose? to justify continuing this pathetic vendetta? Personally I doubt you have ever been to Eden more than once, if at all. Don't you think it's about time you grew up and stopped your pathetic rantings, and save us the effort of reading the drivel you post, it's boring us all. My advice to you would be to stay away from Eden and seek counselling for your vindictive tendencies. :banghead:

I think I started one thread on this at the time of the last visit and commented a few times since on other peoples threads, hardly a 'vendetta'. It's a bit like going to a restaurant several times and always getting bad service so you mention it when the place is brought up, hardly a vendetta, just an opinion based on experience.Why you should be such a doubting thomas on my number of visits I don't know except to say some people just don't like to read other peoples opinions. If you do find it boring why bring it up yet again. Look on the bright side at least it made you post something at last-peter

Archived