Gig ?

greedisgood

Dear J.,

Just got done with a language lesson and asked my teacher again. I think it may be an age and "embarassment" issue. Sounds like it is a young ppl's new term. "F" buddy they use in the States a 28 yr old told me yesterday. My teacher is a 58 yr old Chula grad that turned very red when I told her what a few board members had said.

I don't think you have to worry about the brothels too much. :: They will always be busy :)

• 2 weeks later...

3 answers from Thais (copied from another board):

GIG: someone you hangout and/or sometimes make out and/or "..." with without having any commitments between each other. You don't have to be responsible at all for any of your actions. Plus, you're allowed to have as many gigs as you like. And none of your gig's allowed to make fuss or complain or get jealous.

GuK: someone you fool/flirt/ or just hanging around with ... you dont really like them THAT much... but you just wanna guk (keep) them, just incase of emergency!

" Ten rules of being a KIK"

1.KIK are not allowed to be jealous, but you can take care of each other.

2.Can be intimate , but they are not 'belong' to each other.

3.Don't have any rights to 'ask' of other person much.

4.KIK can change 'status' (to being 'bf/gf) but if not, don't be sad.

5.Don't share the same KIK with your friends.

6.If your KIK have (permanet) bf/gf, don't get upset. But try to accept that and be pleased with them. Then you could talk later if the two of you wanna continue being KIK .

7.No need to take care of each other much, after all, you are only a KIK.

8.KIK is indefinite in numbers, gender, age, and status, if you're not afraid of AIDS.

9.Your KIK is less important than your bf/gf (Fan).

10.KIK is a KIK. You should know your place. In summary, "KIK is no lover/adaltary but if your bf/gf(fan) knows, you have to end your relationship with your KIK."

just a sex partner

Archived