Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>A 3000 asking girl is not going to take 1500 LT anyway you cut it...<<<

Not really true, at all.

I mean REALLY not true. Serious. I'm not trying to talk shit, but that is false. And I don't even live there. But I've experienced many go-go girls going for a lot less than 3,000 baht, even though asking price is in the stratosphere.

HT

As a buyer, I know that my suppliers are going to give me a high price and I'm gonna want a low one. It's meeting in the middle where both parties are happy that is the sound outcome....

The girls are gonna aim high, its up to us to get them down to a reasonable level (but not taking the piss with it).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shygye said:

Disagree, many a "stunner" have told me they are not beautiful because skin too dark. :doah:

Now thats a very true statement, my missus always complains cos she wants white skin....her way of thinking is that if you have light skin then you are seen as more affulent (as you dont do manual labour in the sun all day).

pe7e said:

They are fishing for complements, don't you know anything about women :: They are well aware of their desirability when many men want to barfine them, but not their friends. Maybe this one was only a stunner in your eyes. :beer:

I think this is true in some cases, but in most, they really dont think they are attractive. They measure themselves against "whiter" thais (as on TV etc), so for them to be dark (albeit in our views still stunners) doesn't do them justice in Thai culture...

pe7e said:

They are fishing for complements, don't you know anything about women :: They are well aware of their desirability when many men want to barfine them, but not their friends. Maybe this one was only a stunner in your eyes. :beer:

PE7E,

I will respond to a couple of your posts. Asians in general are far more aware of skin color then Westerners. They feel that dark skin is unattractive. I must admit that when I moved here 5 yrs ago I thought they were crazy. I would go out to the MPs on Rachada and wonder what the big deal was. I thought, "These girls are nto as attractive as the gals in NEP or Cowboy." What a difference 5 yrs makes! I must admit that longer I live here the more I "get it" as far as the Asian man's eye fro white skin. When I go to NEP and Cowboy now I find very few girls that are attactive to me. I became even more acutely aware of this while I was in Hong Kong this week where the girls are EXTREMELY light skinned, fashionable, and yes, unfortunately high maintainance.

Which brings me to my second point. The girls in NEP and Cowboy DO know their social standing. To pay mega-baht only makes one out to be a fool. I pay one k and rarely do I negotiate. If the girl brings it up then I tell her. If she is not interested, oh well. As far as your statement about spending all the money to come on a vacation and then being a "cheap-charlie" with the girls, I will pose this to you, Do you walk into a Volkswagon dealership and pay the saem for a Volkswagon as you would a Mercedes? I would hope not. These girls are Volkswagons. If one wants a Mercedes go to the high end places and get one. I know of several lounges where one can get nice white-skinned gals for less than 2k or for that matter go to the Siam Hotel parking lot and they can be had for 1500! But, paying these NEP and Cowboy gals more than the "rate" is simply ego, lunacy, or a combination of both...

GS

Hi Goatscrot,

I think you misunderstood the points I was trying to make, I have spent more time in LOS than I care to remember and like yourself seldom spend more than 1000 - 1500 on a BG for her services and likewise I find the lighter skinned, less simian featured girls, the most attractive.

Now onto affluent sex tourists on their 2 week shagfest, most will spend at least a 100 thousand bhat + on the trip, the objective of which is, to shag as many attractive young girls as they can in the limited time available. Given this scenario, why would they let a 500 or 1000 baht note stand in the way of missing the girl they really wanted, it's not about money, it's about achieving objectives. It's pointless having money if you don't use it to obtain what you want.

I accept in Asian eyes lighter skin is considered the most attractive, and most of the girls would love to be lighter skinned. The point I made was, these girls are well aware of their reletive attractivness to Western eyes simply by counting the LD bought and offers of 'pay bar' made. The smart ones soon learn to take advantage of their looks, both by who they are prepared to go with and how much they will accept. Market economics - supply and demand - money wins.

I'm not saying you should offer well over the going rate as a matter of course, but if you desire the pretty women, 1000 - 1500 sometimes just dosen't work, why make do with a porker to save a few baht, especially if you don't need to?

Valid points GS, but unfortunately to get the view you, me & others share on white vs. dark skinned gals one need extended exposure on the full range of TG & that can simply not be had around lower suk alone so many will still 'not get it'.

Good proff of this is the various photo reports/photo boards around where increasingly stunners to some or dogs to others dominate!

this photo forum (registration needed to view) proves this point I guess especially if comparing to the various MPs.

Of course there's dog's & stunners in both camps & here's a example of the former in the BG camp: Diamond agogo calendergirl

P.S. Where the fuck did the diamondagogo.com site go that hosted this NICE calender just days ago ::

I'm glad to here that there are holdouts who still won't go above 1000 or 1500 LT. It is a market that we operate in and both buyer and seller have different degrees of leverage based upon the girls looks, her liklihood of finding a higher bidder that night and the customers relative attractiveness to her. In the lower suhkumvit gogo scene right now you're unlikely to get a stunning gogo girl to agree to an LT for those amounts. I have been able to pull stunners on both cowboy and Nana for 2000 lt on a regular basis but even there I've run into some resistance. 2000 bt LT is below the market rate for a nana stunner and about right for a cowboy girl. If you are pulling freelancers or from barbeers then I'm sure those rates are adequate. Likewise you may prefer the less attractive girls with better attitude and I'm sure many of them will go for 1500 LT. Unless the girl knows you I don't think you're getting gogo stunners for 1000lt. If I'm wrong please tell us your negotiating tactics. I've been crusing the gogo's for a lot of years but I'm never averse to learning something new.

Nick

I'm afraid I've got no new tricks for you, but fo your info my last gogo stunner was BF'ed back in aug2003 at AW NEP & she was a showgirl, which I never knew previously.

My (newbie) friend 'forced' me into this as I try to steer clear of 'stunners' unless in the rare exception they trigger my fancy...

Anyways no price negotiated upfront nor was it clear it it was going to be LT, but it ended up as ST & I paid 1100bt while my mate paid 2k even I told him max for ST should be 1,5k & he wasn't too pleased with her bailing out so early(after 1 round)!

So I guess you're right 1k-1,5k ain't enough to make a NEP gogo stunner happy particular not for LT these days.

For PTY, SC & PP it still may, but then again she may not be a 'stunner' in too many'e eyes ;)

Sound post Goatscrot! Altough quite a few girls in the Suk area have the looks to work in Ratchada fishbowls and Siam Hotel, and some indeed do. Best looking ladies in the western oriented areas seem to hang out in CM2 nowadays, with many 3000 bths + quality birds. And they actually ask for that much

Archived