Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, my friend's back in Bangkok after Samui and got an sms from him yesterday. "These f**cking Brits are ruining this place for us with their money here in BKK. Other guys went to Ratchada soi 4". So I guess no lt's for 1000 anymore for him :D. His back here tomorrow so I can ask him what went wrong :D.

Anyway my lt's for 1000 have been mostly from Soi Cowboy, but some from Nana for sure. And no soidogs.

Just my own experience, so far the only LT 1000 is beer bar girls in Pattaya, though I don't usually do BB girls, the ones I've done were extremely pretty and with good attitudes. Soi 2 in Pattaya has some stunners without a doubt, also check out Cherry Bar at Soi 3 and 2nd Road, got some drop-dead g's for 1000 LT.

But I do love my GG girls, I've paid the entire range, given my state of cerbriaty, 1500-3000 LT. Pattaya, Cowboy, Nana and Patpong. One stunner at King 2 in Patpong asked for 4000 LT, pang maak, mai jai kop(no way)....she walked straight to a yippon guy and waved and smiled at me......

Chok dee,

HOKS

ib13 said:

I'm afraid I've got no new tricks for you, but fo your info my last gogo stunner was BF'ed back in aug2003 at AW NEP & she was a showgirl, which I never knew previously.

My (newbie) friend 'forced' me into this as I try to steer clear of 'stunners' unless in the rare exception they trigger my fancy...

Anyways no price negotiated upfront nor was it clear it it was going to be LT, but it ended up as ST & I paid 1100bt while my mate paid 2k even I told him max for ST should be 1,5k & he wasn't too pleased with her bailing out so early(after 1 round)!

So I guess you're right 1k-1,5k ain't enough to make a NEP gogo stunner happy particular not for LT these days.

For PTY, SC & PP it still may, but then again she may not be a 'stunner' in too many'e eyes ;)

Well, I have to admit that I am impressed! I've had the pleasure of taking most of the current AW showgirls and they are a fine lott indeed! If you managed to land one for 1100 ST then your 400 bt richer than me for the same conquest. I'm surprised it took urging from your friend to do the deed! I arrive with surplus motivation for women of that caliber. I guess it must be the "jaded expat thing" many of my friends who live in BKK are infected with it. I try to inform them of how spoiled they are but I'm met with an indifferent "been there done that" sort of attitude. God would I love to be that jaded! All of you guys should be required to move to Seattle and observe the local hefers for a few months just to appreciate how good you have it! Our local women are fun and easy as long as you don't mind a bit of blubber, but they are every bit as materialistic as their Thai counterparts so hang on to your wallets and put on those blindfolds! No takers? C'mon guy's slap their fat thighs and ride the wave!

Nick

"I've had the pleasure of taking most of the current AW showgirls and they are a fine lott indeed!"

what exactly do you mean by a fine lot? do they strike your fancy in the bar with their semi naked young moreless flawless bodies & then turn into cold bitches as soon you shoot your load back at the hotel!

well that's how dao or daw whatever did aug last year & her friend mon did similar to my friend. that's why I though she wasn't worth half the trouble even she did have some sort of slick moves in bed as well as being somwhat into it in her own crazy way, but as soon as the shot was fired she was in the shower & ready to leave sooner than I got my breath...

sounds familiar?

to make matters worse mon wouldn't even take up an offer of a 'switch' for another 2k as I really only fancied her of the 2, but what he heck that's how it is for us non charmers :D

anyways would love a few of your favorite numbers just in case if you don't mind? :o

p.s. jaded I might be but expat I'm not unfortunately :banghead:

ib13 said:

mentors, would you call yourself a good negotiator?

I did once pay 2k LT for a bird I knew already as she was mad at me it was new years eve & I just had to have her stupid drunk me!

otherwise still below 1,5k in there last time I checked...

i was surprised two nights before about the high rate. But last night the rate fall

to 1500 LT. Maybe it has something to do with the stock market ::

Mentors said:
ib13 said:

mentors, would you call yourself a good negotiator?

I did once pay 2k LT for a bird I knew already as she was mad at me it was new years eve & I just had to have her stupid drunk me!

otherwise still below 1,5k in there last time I checked...

i was surprised two nights before about the high rate. But last night the rate fall

to 1500 LT. Maybe it has something to do with the stock market ::

There are so many Japanese guys around, in 18 yrs i come to BKK i never saw a lot like now. I think they are willing to pay 3000 Baht or more :doah:

Some NEP bars are crowded with Japs.

Archived