Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

A couple of thinkg I have noticed. It seems that amoungst the Thais it is pretty much a matter of looking like your successful as much as acutualy being successful. So if there is a way you can make the girl "look" like she has made money it is the same as giving them money. One of the things I do is to declare to every single girl, that I am a huge butterfly. I state that I will go with just about any girl I choose. I always tell each girl that I may come back to their bar and take a different girl the next night and thay they should not be mad or jelous. If they think they will be jelous then I suggest that we just be "friends". I come to have fun and sanuk with many different girls. Now the trap has been set. I have established that I intend to have mak mak sanuk. I am willing to be with virtualy any girl. Now what this does is make it a bit of a face thing. If a girl can get me to take them twice then they have gained face. Worth every bit much as money to them. It also sets up the potential for compitition (especialy when things are slow or it is late) Its not that I am a prize, but I am a nice guy and always treat the girls well and have fun.

I virtualy never ask for LT price. Basicly you can always upgrade to LT. And it you find the girl is not someone you want to wake up with then you havent wasted you money. Many times if you are fun and order room service you will get a free upgrade. remember staying in your room is usualy lots more comfortable than their place, and they know they will get a breakfast out of the deal. I always set the price before even leaving the bar. If he service is good I alway add a bit at the end. I know this may sound a bit hardball, but rememer what we are doing her is P4P

I want to play, and I also want to pay as little as possible.

Remember the old joke. This guy goes up to this cute woman and says, will you sleep with me for $1 milllion dollars. Sure! she says. Ok well then will you sleep with me for $50. No! What kind of a woman do you think I am. Well we have established what kind of woman you are, now we are just negotiating a price.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vegasdave49 said:

One of the things I do is to declare to every single girl, that I am a huge butterfly. I state that I will go with just about any girl I choose. I always tell each girl that I may come back to their bar and take a different girl the next night and thay they should not be mad or jelous. If they think they will be jelous then I suggest that we just be "friends". I come to have fun and sanuk with many different girls.

I do the same except the bit about taking a girl from the same bar. Yes, you can pull it off, but it can create bad blood among the girls. One girl I barfined got in trouble because another girl whom I had also talk to thought I was going to barfine her. They are just not very mature in this respect...

vegasdave49 said:

I virtualy never ask for LT price. Basicly you can always upgrade to LT. And it you find the girl is not someone you want to wake up with then you havent wasted you money.

I never discuss money or ST vs LT. That way it's all up to me.

i have to agree with VegasDave on this matter.

i'm on holiday and i want to fuck as many cuties as possible and if that means 1 or 20 Girls from 1 bar then i will.

as soon as they start the 20 questions i tell them i am the biggest butterfly they have ever seen and that the next night i might return to take home their best friend.

if they have a problem with this then it is their problem,not mine.

why is it OK for them to go with a different Guy each Night and then have a go at me for choosing another Girl?.

i love all the Girls and i treat them well and pay well.

i'm probably one of the barstards that you all moan about for paying too much and raising the prices.

but if i am treated well then they are rewarded with a good payment for the night.

but because of the the kind of person i am i managed to get a bunch of regulars who would come with me anytime i(or they)wanted and it led to a lot of freebies.

my #1 Girl spent 32 Nights with me and most of those were free.

yes i treated her to other things and spent money taking her to BKK and Nong Khai,but the 3/4 times we had sex each Day was good for me....... ::

sayjann said:

why is it OK for them to go with a different Guy each Night and then have a go at me for choosing another Girl?.

Because they're working? :doah::dunno:

The irony of the sex scene is that it's so easy to get laid, yet some are not screwing the one they want and many are walking around with a broken heart. Thai and Falang alike. :(

sayjann said:

i'm probably one of the barstards that you all moan about for paying too much and raising the prices.

Yes, you are HATED by the International Society of Cheapskates for Low Cost Sex, Bangkok Chapter :banghead::neener:

'sayjann said:

why is it OK for them to go with a different Guy each Night and then have a go at me for choosing another Girl?'

i was half joking when i made that comment and i remember the comments when i spoke to them about this matter.

i always got the "i working Girl,need money and you on holiday".

only 2 Girls had an issue witn me being a butterfly and with one i agreed not to BF any of her fellow workers.

the other used to push her friends on me,but with the condition that i only took them ST.

she was the only one i could take LT and that was not a problem for me really.

Your friend must be fishing in other waters than what I do. Its easy to get a freelancer for 1000bt LT but a Nana Stunner will cost you 2000 min LT. I've had a number of them throw fits when I wouldn't go above 1500 for an st! There are a few beautiful barbeer girls to be had for 1000 lt but not that many in BKK. I don't like the price increases any more than you do. Its probably due to the appreciation of the Euro and Yen vs the baht. Since I'm still working for USD's I feel it in the pocket book! If you establish a longer term relationship with a bargirl then of course you'll be able to negotiate a sizable discount but thats not what we're talking about. A newbie reading this board could be in for a surprise when it comes time to pay if he's grabbing the more attractive gogo denizens. I've had plenty of friends who do pay 1000 for St's but I don't know anyone who's getting away with that with lts in the gogo's anymore. (unless they're real barkers!)

Nick

Sayjann said:"my #1 Girl spent 32 Nights with me and most of those were free.

yes i treated her to other things and spent money taking her to BKK and Nong Khai,but the 3/4 times we had sex each Day was good for me....... "

NONG KHAI! ::Where else :(!

When you meet my GF,dont EVER mention this place,as it means one weeks deadly silence for me! :(

The poster whom advises to get what you want on ones annual shag fest is spot on! I'm of the feeling that the girls a prequalifying punters as the do the hello and start a question. Hotel, trips to LOS, go to Pattaya etc. Am I wrong in think the big one is HOTEL? Hint from my experience. I tell them I stay at a cheapo hotel and when we transit from the Nana area and head to a not so sheap hotel I just dummy up like no understand. Hotel and Jewelry are the number one issus with the girls and one long time girl told be after I kept her for a week.

Archived