Does your Thai Wife/GF watch your Sport?

Torneyboy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we watch Baseball together. Mrs. CK is a Mets :: fan. She became one during the Yankees/Mets World Series a couple of years ago. Actually, she is more of a "Yankee hater" than a straight up Mets fan.

While watching a pregame show focusing on the awesomeness of the Yanks she proclaimed, "Yankees not honest, they steal too many base, no good!" On Roger Clemens, "He no good, not polite, throw the ball at the guy." Well, OK, she may have a point there. On Joe Torre, "He the nasty man, never smile." When I told her that he was smiling she said, "That smiling? No, not smiling where I come from. His face look like my foot." Well, anyway, we also bet on the games and I won all of her money. :grinyes:

Zaad said:

Hey bugger off you Belgian kiddo :D

I will even jeopardize OUR relationship to say a few defensive words on this matter.

Women and sports are two ingredients of life men live for. They are quite each other's opposites so it's best to keep them seperated for everybody's sake. :)

I was trying to stir up a bit of a discussion here.....

Yes, my GF watches football on wednesdays. alone. its my day off and play bridge at the club.

Thanks for that because football is on such a low level of play, its too boring to watch outside of finals or EC or WC.....

But to each his own I guess.

And I am not kidding, when there is nothing on TV, I read.

And by nothing, I mean I consult the TV-guide first, I do not zap untill I find "something" to watch.

BB

Well BB, believe it or not but since my arrival in LOS I wacth fewer and read more than ever. Why? no idea, but I kinda like it this way.

Just completed a subscription on the weekly and very informative 'TIME' magazine :up: I hardly watch TV anymore, only sports and the ocassional cinema.

Guest lazyphil

Our TV is on as long as we're in the house. Got the full Sky package, sports, movies, Disney, Discovery, National Geographic etc....I dont think we could function without a TV ::

torneyboy said:

Hi

Fast game....does she understand the game as well?

yes, she understand Icehockey rather well.

..mmh... my ex-wife like it also, at one game she throwed a beer bottle

down to the ice field after a harsh foul from a opponent player :doah:

...but this is not the point why i'm divorced.

Archived