Does your Thai Wife/GF watch your Sport?

Torneyboy

Hi all

Does your Thai wife/gf watch your sport with you,either on Television or live at the venues?

And does she understand the game?

We have teams in our Rugby league comp...her teams colors are ..red white and blue :angel:

She gets so excited when they score ..or win the game..

we also watch cricket..however she gets bored...don't know why...the games can go for five days ...and a draw :D

You guys..what sports do watch together?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a story that happened a few years ago with an ex TGF of mine. I just flew in but it was the replay of Arsenal's FA cup game. I just got in the hotel in time to catch the kickoff. Girlfriend is upset I'm more interested in Arsenal than her at the moment after not seeing her for several months. I plead with her that I'll be lovey dovey and catch up AFTER the game. She does everything, pouts, cries, gets angry...I can't watch the game and tell her she has to go and come back after the game. She even tries the 'i no love you no more, i have new boyfriend' and that doesn't work...finally she pushes the one button she knows I have but its a last ditch effort on her part, she says 'F**k Arsenal, I love Man Yoo!' ....that's it, she's banished. 3 days later after a lof of her crying and pleading and 'I'm sorry Steve's', I let her back in.

A man has his limits. And yes, I'm sick and need help.

Hey bugger off you Belgian kiddo :D

I will even jeopardize OUR relationship to say a few defensive words on this matter.

Women and sports are two ingredients of life men live for. They are quite each other's opposites so it's best to keep them seperated for everybody's sake. :)

Archived