What's so captivating about Thai women?

zigfreed

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Did you know that there is no Thai word for "No"? The Thai word for "No" is "Not Yes" (mai chai). Many feel that this is attributable to the common religion, of never being able to deny a request given to you. Hense the word, "no", not ever being an option given in conversation.

I do not disagree with the gist of your post but I'd like to point out there is a Thai word plau. As in,

"Tilac, mee arom mai?"

"Plau!"

"I have only been with about 80 bargirls, and of those I would say only a handfull were worth the money, and none in the last two years. I would not keep going just for sex as it's just not worth it"

Well I've been with TBGs for abt 10 y(that is 'cause I turned 30 only recently) and it is one of the main motivations to get back to BKK. I'm often satisfied with sex I get there and it's so damn easy to get rid of one BG to catch a new one abt anytime of the day there's no much reason to be sexually frustrated living in LOS, other kind of relationships beeing a different issue. I'd love to sit more often on a younger girl's mouth while coming in her friend's but find it rather difficult to organize in my home country

IMO one of the most alluring qualities, besides eager to please, cute bodies, low cost boom boom,etc., is the fact that communication is not 100% most of the time.

I've had lots of relationships, long term live in g/f's and a failed marriage with Western women, with whom I could communicate perfectly, but somehow something was lost in misunderstandings. In Thailand there are lots of misunderstandings but they can always be attributed to the communication barrier, and necessitate a "mai pen rai" attitude.

I find that at some point you just have to give up trying to be understood or to understand and shrug your shoulders and say, "Yeah sure, whatever. So, I guess, maybe I'll see you later, or not." I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but it does work for me.

Archived