What's so captivating about Thai women?

zigfreed

flyonzewall said:

>>>What makes Thai women so captivating?<<<

thai prostitutes and other grey area female creatures can create the almost perfect illusion that a man can still be a man here, and to a price that almost everyone from the developed world can imagine himself to be an instant casanova.

the rest of the female thai population is not that different than anywhere else. but those most western males hardly ever get to meet. ;)

Oh stop that Thai prostitute stuff. I have a friend in Chicago that married a Thai girl while she was a grad student in the States and he never even set foot inside of Thailand. He gave a dinner party and his wife made all the men in the room speechless with their mouths open. The way she catered to him and the guests with such a sense of politeness and feminine delicacy, she had them all flabbergasted.

Hell I had an elderly Chula educated Khunying picking the meat out of a crab for me at a restaurant in BKK. My mother would not even do that for me, let alone an American GF. The only other chick that did that for me was a BG.

There is a difference in culture and a stronger sense of gender roles that do make Thai women appear different than their American sisters. You can label it an illusion and any other term but to many men that illusion is a good enough reality for them. It is not the big stuff but the little stuff that seems to make the difference.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyonzewall said:

>>>What makes Thai women so captivating?<<<

thai prostitutes and other grey area female creatures can create the almost perfect illusion that a man can still be a man here, and to a price that almost everyone from the developed world can imagine himself to be an instant casanova.

the rest of the female thai population is not that different than anywhere else. but those most western males hardly ever get to meet. ;)

I guess that would be "almost everyone" except for you, oh wise one. :bow:

FYI, some of us are not married to hookers. :doah:

Did you know that there is no Thai word for "No"? The Thai word for "No" is "Not Yes" (mai chai). Many feel that this is attributable to the common religion, of never being able to deny a request given to you. Hense the word, "no", not ever being an option given in conversation.

While I do not believe is a necessary direct correlation to easy sex there, I do believe that it's attributable, in some degree, to this concept and belief system. The Thai family unit is very, very close unit, and as such, produces kids that are instilled with the beliefs that are drilled into them from a very early age. So much so, that it may come into conflict in later years, but they can't shake what is instilled into them from childhood. Being obidient, and going with the flow unchallanged, is a big part of it. No matter the conflict within themselves.

What makes Thai girls different than others?

Nothing..... other than their up-bringing. I think most are pre-despossed to wanting to please, and seeking aceptance through doing just that. The bad part is when others take advantage of that, and see it more for something for what it is. Unfortiunately, it also makes them such easy prey. ::

HT

Not my personal answer, but I am sorry to say that IMO, if the girls charged 3 or 4 times more for a pop, or even a night+day, all the niceties said about them would not bring that many guys back, including most guys on this board. I am sure they would find them a lot less charming if they behaved the same but expected 3 or 4000b for the night, and each consecutive day.

So, easiness on the wallet is it, that's what allows the girl to keep captivating the guys. IMO

If talking about nonP4P, I may find them attractive and easy-going, but here, they have no edge on the "competition" in other countries, save that they are in Thailand of course, and if you like or love that country, you're bound to mate with them, naturally.

To sum it up, cheapness and easy predictability of mating are the 2 main things that keep guys back, not to thailand, but to thai girls.

My personal answer is : they rarely excuse themselves so that would prevent them from having to be with you. And it's truly one of the last few countries where a girl can say no and actually mean yes, and God, is that tip-toeing fun!!!!

Firstly, it is biological.

I like small, thin, brown looking ladies with small tits and asses. Not easy to find in farangland.

Secondly, they have a way of taking care of you which is "unseen" as the Thailand promotion goes.

Thirthly, there is some mystery understanding their minds, which make us farangs succumb as to never understand them.

The sum of these 3 broad characteristics make it very difficult to find someone similar any place on earth.

These characteristics compensate somewhat the materialistic negatives thai ladies might have....

Free sex with your western girl friend let me calculate it for you

1st Date Movie may be dinner $ 100AUD

2nd Date dinner back to her place good by, maybe $ 60AUD

3rd Date she may cook for you Free, if not dinner than night club $ 150AUD

Maybe you get a bit of foreplay the 3rd date is already over $200AUD

4th Date you score maybe you score and it still cost you something $ 50-100AUD.

Most of the girls I meet in Thailand are free or they want to be with me, but I really look after them

:D :D

Archived