What's so captivating about Thai women?

zigfreed

What makes Thai women so captivating? Why is it that so many of us keep going back to that country? Readily available sex is part of it, but most of us have had free sex with our western girlfriends, and the western ladies just don't measure up. What do you think is the major character of a Thai girl (and I'm not just talking about bar girls) that draws us to that beautiful land over and over again? Warmth, charm, adorable simplicity, ability to get close to you rather quickly, simple outlook on life, easy going demeanor, exotic beauty,...what?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...most of us have had free sex with our western girlfriends..."

Sorry, but no such thing, western or other wise, but best not to get this debate started... :)

For me, I first went to LOS almost 19 years ago, mainly to escape life for awhile, and for lots of sex and cheap fun... That has changed over time, spent most of my time this last trip with a girl I first met 13+ years ago...and spent little time in bars or gogos, and only one trip to Annies...maybe a mid life crises, or change of life ?

What makes Thai women so captivating?

I'd say (other than possibley the best P4P scene in the world) for some it's the illusion of searching for the perfect girl. Also there's the 'playing with fire' aspect of the situation- sometimes it can seem a bit dangerous, searching for true love in a foreign land, the uncertainty - how much of what she says can you believe (especially after reading the dramas on this board, Stickman's etc)?

I'd say the quality of pussy and fucking is average to below average compered to other places, however most of the women lull us into a false sence of security, kaming us beleive that we are the pampered bosses of our own harem,

Sadly, the truth is the opposite and we end up paying heavily for sex that is at best cheap and available.

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

I'd say the quality of pussy and fucking is average to below average compered to other places, however most of the women lull us into a false sence of security, kaming us beleive that we are the pampered bosses of our own harem,

Sadly, the truth is the opposite and we end up paying heavily for sex that is at best cheap and available.

DOG

Good pussy and good fucking are 2 different things in my book. Thai girls have good pussy but you got to educate them in the fucking category.

IMHO, despite women being women every where, where I come from (middle earth) the women have such a high opinion of themselves and the society is so politically correct, that us males have a relatively poor time of it.

The girls in LOS, paid or otherwise, tend to offer a degree of basic human respect towards men that has long since gone in western societies.

Cheers

Coss fromtheallIwanttodoishaveSaunkwithwomenfromdiversebackgroundsclub.

>>>What makes Thai women so captivating?<<<

thai prostitutes and other grey area female creatures can create the almost perfect illusion that a man can still be a man here, and to a price that almost everyone from the developed world can imagine himself to be an instant casanova.

the rest of the female thai population is not that different than anywhere else. but those most western males hardly ever get to meet. ;)

The allure of thai women is an image based on bar girls who in my limited experience live up to the reputation less and less. I have only been with about 80 bargirls, and of those I would say only a handfull were worth the money, and none in the last two years. I would not keep going just for sex as it's just not worth it, although at first very captivating.Ordinary women can be too inhibited I have found. Last trip took one back to the hotel at her suggestion, kiss and cuddle and I think I'm in here when she agrees to go to bed. I nip into the bathroom to drop a V and she gets into bed with all her clothes on-argh-peter

Archived