Oh, how pleasant it is when you find her to be...

zigfreed

I wonder if you can expect professional prostitutes in general to be ?horny as hell?? Maybe she?s gone short time twice already before you got to her.

And it may be that the BGs are ?poor at sex? with you in particular. Do you look like DeCaprio, or are you the usual old fat balding idiot that poverty forces these poor ladies to service? How well did farang women enjoy sex with you? If they liked it so much, then why are you paying for it in Thailand?

Hey guys I got a Ati Whoremonger, way to go PTYRIDER!

FARRRKKKK For my MONEY I expect GOOD Meal in a restaurant, for my MONEY I expect a GOOD movie,

Normally I am not disapointed by the PROFFESSIONALS.

For my MONEY I expet a FUCK that is FUCKINGFANTASTIC regardless if I like like a poofy boy like di caprio, or I loke the Hunchback of Notra Damme,

The WHORES are PROFESSIONALS and I expect a proffessional job!

If I pay a FARANG WHORE, she does a good job acting,

If I pay a Thai WHore, often they just don;t know

DOG

You've got it all wrong buddy. All I said is that it's pleasing to find one who is horny and good at sex. I wasn't really criticizing others (although I agree with our friend in the previous post that a certain amount of service is expected in return for the money rendered) as more often than not I have enjoyed the overall experience, so has the girl. I've also encountered quite a few horny ones who were not good at sex. Being horny does not equal being good at sex, and being good at sex doesn't eqaute to being horny.

I'm not extremely good looking, niether do I look like a monster. I'm not old either. As far as your attitude about the older out of shape punters go, then perhaps you can deal with it yourself. :(

Nah... thai hos... God bless 'em...I regulary get OK service with BKK girls, but I'm mostly interested in submissive girls who let me have my -sometimes rough- way. Don't care much wether they're horny or not, important is they endure like an understanding sex toy, which many tend to do.

If a girls makes big HHOOO and HHHAAAA, it might get exciting but the only fact they take my hand out of their head asking for sweeter or quieter treatment is a huge turn off, which has happened enough times in the West for me to almost give up the scene

Archived