Oh, how pleasant it is when you find her to be...

zigfreed

horny as hell and good at sex. I don't know about you guys, but I've found the BGs to be generally very poor at sex, which is generally a let down after the thrill of bar hopping and searching. Only rarely have I found one who would keep me up all night wanting sex and who has been actually good at it.

What has been your experience in this respect? ::

Hi zig,

Generally agreed. Only two really good experiences in that respect.

One was a girl from Doll House, Clinton Plaza who was no stunner, but ..............

The other was a very attractive lady from Goya, Soi 33 who is no longer around.

I should add that current gf, while no athlete, is very sweet.

Khwai

The two I currently frequent most frequently, one at Baron's, and another at a small bar in SC, are both outstanding performers. Especially the latter, all night long, doesn't want to let go off mr little head more than a few minutes when in bed. She gives orally with skill and passion, and receives the same with abundant joy.

So although she may not be a stunner, I'm happy to keep coming back. To the extent I should really change my by-line.

Ikk,

Are you trying to say that perfromance matters!

I used to believe that looks and performance is not correlated and should be random.

I still think it is true except for a small sub-population. The stunners or the cream of the crop i have found to always be disaapoining for the most part.

Maybe it has to do with being pampered all their life ot told how beautiful they are. It isn't that they develop an attitude (some are very nice or sweet) as much as "a laziness" to whatever they do always relying on their looks to carry them through or to win out..

Unfortunately, it really isn't as much their fault as the people who surround them...

Maybe its hard being beautiful? Well, on second thought....

Cardinalblue

i must have lower expectations then you Guys.

yes i have met a few starfish but generally i have found the Girls who like to fuck as much as me.

as long as the Girl gets me off and hopefully she does as well(and i'm talking about 3 times in a LT situation)then i am happy.

Archived