thursday night in Soi Cowboy!!!

keith doug

Having been to Tillac GOGO... and the norm was quite and not too many dancers..

I was sh :oocked at the transformation .. The place is easily my favourite now .. even overpassing Midnight..

the Girls were real stunners,,, and friendly also ...

A pity they all cover up now... have yet to see a gogo not .. but was easilly the best of the ones i saw last night !!

How is Doll House looking right now? I really liked it in August. Problem was that after the half dozen or so stunners were taken there wasn't much left to look at. During high season that could be a problem. I like the looks of the Long Gun girls but that venue isn't all that easy to use. It gets too crowded and those uncomfortable bench seating make it difficult to get a girl of your choice next to you. Midnight is always fun but they needed some fresher talent on my last trip. Baccara was crowded with the Japanese folks-not a good sign for prices. I saw a few good looking girls but most were just average. Black and white was okay. I didn't go into Shark or Sheba's. I saw what Shebas sent to the Dance contest and I wasn't impressed. I hope their talent level has improved since then.

Nick

Archived