Mon Kee-oww and Mon Saii

Can someone explain these two words to me? My friend jokes with me and says "mon-KEE-ow!" and said she wants to eat me.

My other friend says "Mon-SAII." and said it means a stronger version of Mon-Kee-ow.

Help?

Mon Kee-oww

Cute enough to eat sounds about right. My ex-gf used to say it quite often to me while pinching me. It was said in a playful sense.

Mon Saii

This is really hard to translate, nauseating is the closest word I can think of. In my experience it is mainly used when talking about someone behind their back. For example, I was having dinner with my wife and a group of friends. One of my friends has just started going out with this girl and brought her along. The whole night they were hugging and kissing, seemingly oblivious to everyone else. My wife said to me that she "Mon Saii" the pair of them.

It can also be used in a joking sense with friends. For example, if you are with a friend of yours and their gf/bf calls them and you are continutally saying things like 'miss you so much" etc. Once you have hung up your friend could say to you 'mon saii jing jing".

Archived