Pattaya: Russian Gogo

eyebee

My friend, robaus, and I found this new gogo in Pattaya last night. It's on soi BJ, just off Walking Street, and past TQ2. The dancers there are all Russian! And they advertise it as such.

It was fairly packed when we got there last night around 9:30, but we managed to find a seat at the stage.

It's not so much a gogo as a show bar, with shows similar to (but much smaller than) the Moulin Rouge or the Folies Bergère in Paris. Not très erotique, but quite good fun. Mind you the girls looked so HUGE compared with Thai women. Drinks are on the expensive side at 130 Baht, but probably worth it. Full of Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese with a smattering of western farangs. Got very crowded when we left at 10:30, and in the small soi outside there were what looked to be about 50-60 Taiwanese waiting to get in!

Probably won't go there again for a while, but worth a look.

If this place is not police owned, I predict it will be closed within a week... :rotfl:

I was wandering down Walking street last january and I passed a bar with a veranda over looking the street.There were maybe 6 to 8 E Bloc(Russian is a bit of a generalization)girls cat calling to potential punters.They ran towards back out of sight when I produced my camera.::

No one seems to admit porking E.Bloc chicks on here.Some of the ones wandering down Walking street in the evening are of model quality.

"If this place is not police owned, I predict it will be closed within a week..."

Interesting. This must be the location having featured various other short lived after hour joints(top secret, triple x etc.) who only waited for a good reason to be busted by the MIB!

Lets start counting the days or hours LOL...

Anyways I wouldn't mind a go at a cute russian (in PTY or elsewhere) as it's been months since I shagged the last one in Moscow :o

love to see their 'work permits' hahaha

actually found one in my hotel lobby yesterday morning having a very animated conversation on her cell phone. and acouple more have been freelancing at Gullivers and area. Actually not bad lookers these 2 and I think Romanian.

They were probably all Uzbeks with blonde wigs! Couldn't tell really, since most of their pussies were shaved. They were keen on tips in return for a squeeze of their tits, but a diddle down their knickers seemed to be off limits.

The professional choreography of their version of the Can Can was well worth seeing.

It was certainly different to see some naked white flesh in Pattaya, but the gaping gash and friendly girls in Carousel still win hands down for me.

I agree, definitely worth a visit for the novelty.

:beer:

About a month ago I saw 3-4 of them walking on Walking Street. Asked one of them about the details. She said she was Uzbekh, asked for 3,000 LT. She was short, chubby, and ugly (sorry to be blunt, but that's the best way to describe her).

Archived