TG hire gunmen to kill a Thai married to an Austra

jasmine

[color:"red"] but it is important to remember that corruption does not equal inefficiency. especially in intelligence gathering the thai police is extremely good. [/color]

Well said Fly.

I have met a few policemen who were intelligent and really want to work honestly and it warmed my heart. These men had no idea who I was or that my father was a policeman. They were kind when I needed help and did their jobs.

The environment in Thailand makes it difficult to be kind at times for policemen for some people are simply stupid and will not follow rules. What many policemen told me is that when people are stopped by any reason, first thing they do is handing the police cash which can be insulting for many police, however, the people believe that they all were corrupted.

If all police were corrupted, when my father was killed, we should have never had problem with money but we were the poorest of the poor.

Like anything else, there are exceptions on everything.

Jasmine

jasmine said:

It is not only once that death threats are used one way or others, it is a shame that killing is not considered carefully with some of these people who claim to be Budhists. :(

Jasmine

I'll say! In most cases the perpetrators don't seem to be very careful at all. In every high profile assassination you hear about the case is solved in no time flat.

I wonder if low level hits are investigated and solved with as high a success rate?

Archived