Are they all sex mad !!!

keith doug

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith doug said:

Not one day went by when i was not WINKED at or waved at.. this did not apply just to Bar Girls also office workers.. street walkers...and even in Macdonalds......

kd,

Are you sure you've been to Pattaya before ::? It's always been like that. In fact, everywhere I've been in SE Asia has been like that. Pattaya just takes it to the extreme.

Ranger

KD,

I actually find it embarrassing : the vain part of me doesnt want to be 'just another easy mark'. I also feel like everyone else within a kilometre is looking at me and thinking 'Looks like the girls have found themselves a fresh kill !'. If anything, it has made me somewhat antisocial when I'm in public places in Asia - I hate being taken for a newbie, even when that is undeniably the case in whatever country I've just landed in. This doesnt just extend to the girls - it starts at the airport, with the bevy of clowns jockeying for the 'privilege' of driving me to the hotel.

Pattaya is probably the most intense environment for this : I find that most people in BKK are too busy with their own lives to give a rats about some Farang just off the plane.

artiew said:...it starts at the airport, with the bevy of clowns jockeying for the 'privilege' of driving me to the hotel.

Dude, get over yerself LOL! It happens to all of us, no matter how long you have lived here. If you do not look Thai, then you are a mark. Some of the touts are so thick that when I answer in Thai, they *still* try to sell me. Just ignore them.

I actually enjoy (at times) listening to a BG give me the hard newbie sell. I'll let her go on for as long as I can keep a straight face (mebbe 5 minutes) before I look at her and say in my best central Thai with all the proper tones: "I'm sorry Miss, I do not speak Thai" with a grin and/or a few archings of the eyebrow. She'll inevitably piss herself laughing at her misjudgement. 99.9% think that's just dandy and want to hang out for the rest of the night (but not all make the cut)!

Cheers,

SD

Archived