ML and Getting a Bad Shag for 2000B

the_numbers

santahat.gif

The holidays upon me I set out to visit a rickety old MP in Krung Thep. Twenty some odd years standing is the Mona Lisa, which winked at me as the clock struck 7-ish :beer:

I got pointed to the Superstars. I heard 2000B... Saw the red carpet and a girl in the lift - things seemed status quo.

In the room the girl was chatty and spent a long time talking shit about her last two customers from Italy and Israel who did not tip her, "I no make money if I don't get tip." :whatever:

I ignored this bit. She spent way too long doing the preliminary nudge massage and blah soaping. Then she gave the rubber BJ for a few dead seconds, all the while doing the classic TG complaining about size :sleeping: christ this was looking bad.

Sex was the nightmare my friend OH experienced awhile back with a notorious BG not an MP girl. "Jep, oooohhh, jep mak... not so hard.. clenching me with legs."

I said, "Listen we can either do this or not... but I'm not doing it hard and you're squeezing the living hell out of me."

She then got up and tried to jerk me off??!?! :cussing:

I was so pissed at this point. After complaining she got on top for a few minutes of silent and angry sex, which was :doah: just plain atrocious.

I then just got up and said, "fuck it I'm done."

I went downstairs and told the papasans the whole story. What a fucking joke they were. "No, its too long - you were up there one hour :banghead: she said she had sex with you."

I just couldn't even get on with arguing at this point with these pint-sized pimp pricks. I said in Thai, "Hey what can I do? Nothing - call the police.. no? However, I will never come here again. I've been to alot of MP's before and this is bar none the worst service I've ever had... if I wanted to shag a girl :starfish: like this I would have a girlfriend in bed and not be paying 2000B for it."

The guy actually grinned at this, but it was hardly like he was my audience. Maybe some board members know a way I could've got out ahead in this situation, but I failed to see the light. I cut my losses and hit the road.

Bad, Bad Luck Lately..

the_numbers

"...Sex was the nightmare my friend OH experienced awhile back with a notorious BG not an MP girl. "Jep, oooohhh, jep mak... not so hard.. clenching me with legs." ..."

Yes, pulled that one from Long Gun, Show girl, still there, sent her packing, no tip nothing, was a negotiated L/T and my birthday to boot! she glares at me to this day...hot looking, claimed it was her 3rd day on the job...a show girl now! oh well...good pictures though!

Stories of bad massage parlors are why I keep going back to Annies...service is always good, never mind red ribbon strunner etc...

All these places where you just pick a lady are a gamble, even when you have a sit down and a chat first, obviously they are going to be nice which can be like a switch going off once inside the room. I had your kind of experience several time in MP and it just put me off going at all in the end. Of course I seem to get these sorts of duds far more than I used to from bars, is it me or are there more girls who want you to come quick and clear off as fast as they can? You can get this sort of poor service at home, hardly the GF experience is it.

I think a good suggestion made the other day is the ask the papasan for a recommendation telling him what you want and hinting at a tip if satisfied.-peter

Get out early. If the girl has already been shagged a few times - forget it!

Some of these girls get boom boomed 2-5 times a day or more.

What I find funny is some falangs what the young ones at the soi 7 beer garden. After they return after being shagged 5-7 times, they go over and take their turn. I never could figure this out.

Sometimes at the end of the month the girls get desperate because they need rent money. Some of them are more interested in getting their money instead of working for it.

A good test is to touch their nipples. If they have been pawed a lot, they might be very sensitive. If they are sensitive (like hurt) it might be an indication that they might be sore down stairs also.

I have had exactly the same thing a couple of times at MPs.

I don't go to MPs anymore as the gals are constantly hassling for tips and most of the time the sex is just way too mechanical.

If you want to have a good time in a MP the best way is to offer a financial incentive before you start for good performance. This seems to work.

It has been a couple of years since i have been to a MP and am in no hurry to go back.

numbers,

In the past, I have always had a higher percentage of great experiences at the soapy parlors in Pattaya as the girls there have to earn their tips. 600B for the massage and the rest was up to you and the girl. Once had a girl that tried the 10 second BJ trick and I got up and started to get dressed. She quickly changed her attitude and all was well. However, last time I went to SabaiDee, I paid 1500B for the all-inclusive deal and had a similar experience to the one you describe. Everything was great until we got to the bed and then it was 1 minute covered BJ followed by "You finish yet?" ::. Needless to say, she got no tip.

My last 4 soapies in BKK (about 1 per trip) have all been great (All at Nataree). Telling the papasan what I want, getting what I want :), and then tipping both the girl and the papasan afterwards. YMMV.

I also agree that it's best to go in the early afternoon and be her first customer of the day. Can't expect her to have the same enthusiasm if she's already serviced 2 or 3 before you and is just wishing her workday was finished already. I know how I would feel at work if someone hands me a project near the end of the day. I might get it done, but it won't be my best work ::.

Ranger

I'm at fault here for not explaining better :: I was her first customer of the day. However, the nipple test is a humorous idea :grinyes: The papasan told me she just arrived for the day before I took her out of fish-land and shiny glass. I was playing my cards right - I thought...

The anecdote about the guys was her talking about her experiences with farangs :rolleyes: and how bad they were at tipping. Italy and Israel. If it was the third go round of the day then the lack of enthusiasm might be more warranted as posters have stated :bow:

In the end I'm getting turned off MP's. I think I'm with Ranger on this one. I used to do Nataree and had brilliant luck and a better looking bunch of lasses in front of me. Otherwise I may just be forgetting them for awhile unless I'm accompanying a VIP like OH to Annie's :beer: In the end its a spendy way to make a mistake. Especially if you go high end unlike ML.

best,

the_numbers

Archived