A Viet and a Korean

Coss

posted before and reposted here as the result of a good suggestion.

Hi All,

Last time I was in Cambodia, I had the pleasure, literally, of a girl in her mid 20's. A Viet. I met her in Siem Reap, we got on well, so much so she accompanied me to Phnom Penh for a further two days.

I met her in a scummy little "shop brothel" in Siem Reap, I asked her why she was working there.

It transpires that she was returning from visiting her family in Vietnam and was in Siem Reap to earn funds on the way. When I offered to take her to Phnom Penh she leapt at the opportunity and I was there when she quit the brothel and collected her back wages. The mamasan wasn't that happy, the girl was a stunner, but the whole process was business like.

After 2 days in PP with me she eventually found a job at a local (Khmer) Karaoke establishment, third on her want list.

I got to know this girl quite well (for a 4 day liaison) and she was a career hooker who started out in Vietnam, chose to get a loan from a "facilitator" for travel and introductions to contacts in Cambodia. I did ask if she could have "not chosen" to do this, and she said that then her family could not have Fridge, TV, Truck, more land etc.

This was the third time she'd returned to PP from her then third trip home. She didn't need the "contacts" anymore, to help her with travel etc.

And whilst this is not an exclusive statement, she also knew of many girls who did the same thing.

I also met a Korean Girl in Angeles, who was working in a bar, why Korean in the Philippines? She happily admitted, "have body will travel" and that's what she did, Angeles was her third port of call after Tokyo and Bangkok.

I relate the above stories, as I know from 1st hand experience that there are women in the world who choose (maybe from a position of poverty, but look at Anna Nichole-Smith!) to fuck for money.

I refuse to believe that LOS is the only country on the planet where women can enter the P4P scene by choice. In New Zealand it's all Legal, the girls there are (apart from druggies) making money by choice, Chinese students also!

And as I have stated in the past, the only real sickening, gut wrenching, indentured child prostitution I have ever seen was in the back streets of Chinatown in Bangkok. When I brought my camera up to get some shots of these children in makeup, they disappeared like rats up a drain pipe.

Cheers

Coss

Archived