Fox news is Bull

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Why is it that almost all of the news coverage we are getting in the US is centered around Thailand as the story line? Thailand is calculating only 2000 dead and nowhere near the devastation of Indonesia and Sri lanka, yet they seem to be receiving the majority of the press coverage.

I think it has something to do with where it is easier to place a news team and have reliable communications'

Yes, and it's also probably linked to the nationalities of thevictims, closer to viewers of major medias. CNN though is still probably giving a little more time to Sri lanka and Indonesia

WOW...Fox Knows what time it is in Patong. Decent showing of the beachs, clean up and Soin Bangla open for New Years Eve night life.....Mabey they get the picture or possibly all the people in Thailand have been talkng to media people to get the story straight.

Hi LP,

>>>>>HT, you asked in another thread if Samui was affected by the wave, did you not know the Isthmus of Kra got in its way<<<<

Yes, you silly boy! I just asked, thinking tsunami could affect tides in other area's. :p

I've been to Samui, so I know where it is. :D

I stayed at "The Pavillion" in lamai. But at 7000 baht/night, I don't think will happen a second time. Although, was very nice. ::

HT

Archived