would you pick up from the street?

keith doug

well actually i have NOT been to termaie this time .. it was ok when open till 5am!! but closing at 1am is not my favourite place to go now... its odd i was at the swimming pool and a girl reconised me from my last visit to termaie!! and she dumped her b/f !!(told him she was going shopping) haaaa well it was her choice ieie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually don't pick up from the street, but that's usually due to the fact that I'm not patient enough and usually have someone picked out well before Midnight (or many times from Midnite :)).

But, have had some great times and even some surprisingly great looking girls found on the street. Remember one that I got on Christmas Day several years back. After making my Christmas quite memorable, shy very meekly asked me if I would be able to give her some money for food :o.

Another time I took a girl in front of Robinsons that had one of the best bodies I have ever seen on a Thai girl and had a great 1000B night of fun. A year later, same girl was one of the stars at G-Spot and one of my buddies took her once for 4000B and didn't even get a BJ :neener:. Girls on the street know they have to "earn" their money.

Ranger

"I've had some of my most fun times with freelancers. and would whole heartedly recomend them. "

That's kind of like saying you recommend generic women -as freelances can be anything.

Having said that, I agree heartily. One of the best experiences I had (years ago -don't do that anymore) was a 04:00 AM pick from Therme (and the pickn's at that hour were pretty slim).

Best experience I've ever had with a lady who nudged me for cash after the fact was from the streets of the 'kok :o

If you're a conoisseur there's gold out there. Plus some of them are alot more enthusiastic than a girl whose been on stage all night...every night...for months

However, alot of times I never catch up with them again. Hell maybe they became showgirls in bars I don't go to. But their cell #'s change or disconnect frequently I've noticed :banghead: then you just go have a beer at Midnite and doze off as the fat girl bothers you.

cheers,

the_numbers

[i've noticed :banghead: then you just go have a beer at Midnite and doze off as the fat girl bothers you.

That's been the one constant at Midnite for 4 years now. The girls come and go, it's almost always fun, and the fat girl still bothers me even though I haven't broken down and bought her a drink in over 2 years. One of my friends actually took her upstairs once. He was really drunk :drunk: :drunk:, but said he enjoyed himself ::.

I hope I'm never that drunk ::.

Ranger

Having said that, I agree heartily. One of the best experiences I had (years ago -don't do that anymore) was a 04:00 AM pick from Therme (and the pickn's at that hour were pretty slim).

....................................................................................

They are a lot slimmer in there at 4am these days ::

But I know what you mean.

personally 04:00 was always about the time

I really, really wished I'd taken home the one who was bothering me at 02:00 instead of being picky and trying to wait for miss perfect. :banghead:

I once had a good shot walking up Suk hungry.

Stopped at this thinny corner table where a fat lady was bbqing prawns. She sat me down on a table occupied by a lady eating a spicy salad.

I found out how spicy the salad was when she invited me to taste her plate. She ordered an other one for myself.

We ended up in my room and met the next day. Not sure if she was a pro or just increasing her monthly income...

there are a lot of reasons why ladies choose the streets as opposed to a bar, not just that they are underage or didn't pass a health check or are out to steal, as many might believe. I too have had some of my best experiences from the street...met one gal who really wanted to go inside the Thermae, but the smoke just made her sick. Met another, who didn't like the whole bar structure, also figured out that many farangs didn't like paying barfines, figured she could do better working for herself, yet another who was just too shy to work in a bar...in most cases, talking to them a bit and not being too drunk will help in making a good selection...also, if you frequent the area, it's easy to see who stands in front of Robinsons or elsewhere each night on a daily basis, and who only comes around once in awhile...McDonalds is another good one, i have met several gals there, although that can be confusing, because i took several gals from there whom i never talked money with, nor did they ever ask, yet they obviously were out to work. Ended up seeing one of them 3-4 times, and funny enough, when I gave her some money after the last time, that was the last time i saw her!

Archived