would you pick up from the street?

keith doug

Well,here's my 5 baht on this. :: i've only been coming over a few years now, but it seems like the ones on the street to me are better.Let me explain that. They don't seem to be in such a rush as the bg girls and do like to stay longer.

I've taken ladies from different nana bars, and it has been hit or miss. :: I have met several from the street and have seen them several times. Allways enjoyed myself and my time with them. :) See you all in bkk in March, counting the days now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd fully agree. decided to go for a street gal after posting here last night. Checked out all the gals/guys around Robinsons...same old same old, nothing special. On my way home later on, i pass this cutie who is walking, heading to Thermae is my guess. Had her in my room in 3 minutes. Slim bod, with the biggest breasts i've seen around here in ages..totally natural. She apologetically told me she couldn't stay overnight, due to Uni stuff the next day, which i had no objection to, as i hadn't even been planning for her to stay. Had a blast, so different from walking into the Soi 13 bars, where the gals are now asking 1500st in addition to the 500 barfine

so different from walking into the Soi 13 bars, where the gals are now asking 1500st in addition to the 500 barfine

......................................................................................

I know no one ever likes answering this because it usually starts a "christ you pay how much" thread from the locals.

But I've been away for a couple of years and I'd like to know what the going rates are these days.

2 years ago the rate seemed to be between 1500-2000 LT plus barfine. Oh yes plus taxi I'd love to meet the arse who first said "oh, and take this for the taxi"

Looks like looooong gone are the days I took two home together from Thermae LT for a princly sum of 1600b.

Their first offer with no haggling from me, and not a mention of taxi fare in the morning.

In fact looking back a very fair price for an outstanding job

on their part ::

Actually forget that question on pricing.

I just found the pricing section on Bangkok tonight

Top end of the market was this place

Spasso (Hyatt Erawan), Rivas (Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit)

2,500-3,000 Short time 4,500-6,500 Long time

BARGAIN! I think I'll take 3

:rotfl:

Well I did have bad night with one freelancer I met.

Was smoking me and then every now and then spit on floor. :: was not a good time. Wanted long time, but I made it a real short, short time :(. she asked why I send her away. I was polite and told her I not feel good. Can only handle so much and spitting on floor during a smoke is not my idea of fun. ::

I cannot believe this thread, because noone has pointed out that a the girls on the street and in the bars (freelancers, that is) are often THE SAME. Go into beergarden7, or thermae, see the girls there, then you'll see the same ones on the street later standing or sitting there looking for guys. So it's an artifical distinction between "street" and bars....I've seen gogo girls standing on the street looking for customers after work as well, of course.

june11 said:Go into beergarden7, or thermae, see the girls there, then you'll see the same ones on the street later standing or sitting there looking for guys.
A freelancer is a freelancer, whether found on the street or in the BG or CM^2. I avoid them all. I prefer professionals. YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

Archived