would you pick up from the street?

keith doug

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a russian once, quite nice, but the whole time she kept saying, "Varrling, Yu know zee Smittt diepensurrr, how yu do it"

A bit distracting.

Oddly we went to PB and she seem well know, very strong cunt, nice tits, shaved, which was good because looking at the 8pm shadow, she would be very hairy if she didnt;

Youngish too, very early 20's

DOG

turk182 said:

Just out of interest anyone ever picked up one of the Russian freelancers?

Anyone going to admit it? ::

Its crossed my mind a couple of times when I've been in town for a couple of weeks and start looking for something different, but then it always kicks in how illogical it is to travel 6000 miles to pay to shag a farang.

I did meet up with one of the locals for a late lunch one day who told me he had been propositioned by one outside the Grace on his way there. Short time 500b

Yeah, I'd like to hear about this, too.

Maybe I'm just an old horn dog, but I find that variety is the spice of life. Just because I love shrimp doesn't mean I have to give up chicken.

Personally, I find that some of the Russian/Eastern European women are quite hot- body, face, hair, clothes. Can't tell about attitude, but then, that's generally a tough call.

I'm not exactly sure about the approach to these women, not wanting to insult anybody- they tend to not present as obvious prostitutes, as so many Thai women do.

There are a couple that I've seen now several times sitting just outside Subway on Suk, near soi 7. One, red hair, kinda fat and more kinda ugly. The other, a fairly plain looking blond with a decent body. They sit at a little table outside, next to the sidewalk. I saw one Arab guy approach them, some chat and an exchange of phone numbers. I did ask them if they rent that table by the month, which got smiles and small talk. Prior to that, I've never even been able to get eye contact with these Eastern European looking women.

Regarding going with farang vs Thai women...

When I moved away from New York, I missed the museums, restaurants and Broadway shows. Not that I'd go that much- it was more like knowing that I could have anytime I wanted to.

For me, it's much the same feeling in BKK, the knowledge that I can be with a hot female, Thai or farang, anytime I want to, even if I don't do it regularly. It's not so much the doing, but the option of doing.

Regarding picking up from the street...

That same gorgeous creature who was dancing in a go-go 1/2 hour earlier can easily be seen as a freelancer on the street if she's gotta make a few baht.

On the other hand, the desperation that is sometimes seen in the faces, seen in the eyes, seen in the body language and heard in the voices of the true street girls, can rapidly dissolve that veil of illusion that I would find necessary to enjoy the scene.

Khun Kong said:"Regarding going with farang vs Thai women...

When I moved away from New York, I missed the museums, restaurants and Broadway shows. Not that I'd go that much- it was more like knowing that I could have anytime I wanted to."

I was pondering over this the other day.With farang girls you definetly have more choice eg body shape,hair colour,complexion etc etc.But with oriental chicks even though we find them attractive your scope is very limited.Just my opinion.

Although I've never been,Brazil seems to offer the sanucker the whole pussy spectrum.

Ranger said:
Lusty said:

Is this the one with the bazooka tits who was constantly getting them out? :p

Yeah, and she's quite a pest. Still begs me for a drink every time even though I haven't bought her one in over 2 years. Guess she has to hustle the drinks pretty hard as it's the only way she's going to make any money.

Ranger

We both know that your not adverse to the occasional "larger lady":hubba:

Anyway,I thought she had a fanstastic set of norks when I saw her dancing naked one night.She'd look great "oiled up".

If I ever find myself on the single bus again I'll take it for a ride and let you know how I get on.

Sudam wrote

[color:"red"] "You do know that a lot of those "girls" are not girls, right?" [/color]

[color:"blue"] I almost feel over laughing when I read this. [/color]

Was at Soi Cowboy one night about 12:30 AM. One tall, beautiful lady came up to me and wanted to go with me. I asked her if she was a lady boy. She said [color:"red"] "No!" [/color] , grabbed my hand and without any warning, raised her dress up with one hand, and with the other hand push my hand into her cunt. She said [color:"red"] "See?" [/color]

I didn't see but I did feel. That ladyboy had some really fine work done to him. I wonder how many falangs had been fooled by her.

:banghead: I noticed in Bangkok they now have an operation for lady boys so as to make the voice sound like a woman's. :banghead: :banghead:

Archived