Gooner Corner - gone

frogpatrol

First of all, many thanks for Frog Patrol for starting the thread. A credit to you my friend that you started one of the longest running threads ever on this board.

Froggo, did I really call Stam a striker? hahahaha...can't recall. If I did, then all I'll have say it MUST have been a typo....lol....well, he was on set pieces and tried to head a few in, so in a manner of speaking, he was at times...okay, that's a stretch.

Sayjann, one day I really must have a beer with you. I should made more of an effort when I was in England. 'Nemesis' in a playful way is accurate I think. Superman must have his Lex Luther, Batman must have his Joker and Chocolat Steve must have his Sayjann.. :)

I have embraced the game fully, as evidenced by my anal retentive, obsessive compulsive love for Arsenal. If any should question my loyalty, I can refer them to at least to ex girlfriends in LA who wouldn't put up with my leaving the bed at 6am on Saturday mornings to go (as one ex put it) "...go to a bar at six friggin clock in the morning and watch some grown men in boxers kick some stupid ball around..."

I also want to thank the gooners on here who have put in far many years than I have in service to the club, and have accepted me into their fold.

Well, I'd be happy to help with a new thread. I'm not sure where to start but it will be a general footie thread. I, and I'm sure many others follow other leagues. And I would concede there could possilby some non-Arsenal related football topics to discuss...although its hard to imagine at the moment.

Archived