4 Days In Pattaya - Day 2

Steve

Hansum_Man,

Boy, you're digging up some old reports. But thanks for the post. If I know I definitely want the 3rd input, I will definitely ask ahead of time. Its usually not part of the retinue of the average BG. You can pretty much rely on a BJ. The quality varies so I'd ask and see how they say 'yes'. With a nice, mischievous smile or a 'I'll do it but I don't like to' look.

thanks for the reply steve - i was looking through all the pattaya reports in prepartaion for my next trip

I've got just a few more questions

-

i'll be visiting pattaya soon and will be on the look-out for some third input experience which i've had very little of so far

- roughly what percentage of the girls you ask will agree to it?

- from your report I seem to get the impression that its mainly the less attractive girls that offer the third path - is that correct?

- have you ever trained any BG's (ie taken their third input virginity) in the third way?

I would say it is the minority of girls. Its typically frowned upon. The newer, younger girls, are the least likely. I wouldn't say unattractive girls more likely. I understand the theory, but I think its a function of how long they are in the business. The longer they are in the business the more they come in with farangs that request it and lose their inhibitions about trying it. There is a bar near Soi 6 (I think, or there abouts) called the F*ck You Bar. A good percentage are into it. If you want a specific place. Other than that, the mamasan knows who does what also, I sometimes strike up a conversation with one of the girls and after a little while ask in hushed voice, if she or one of the girls do it. Usually, I'll lead with who 'boom booms' (slang for straight sex) that is 99.99% (lol), then I ask 'who smokes?' (slang for BJs), all of them pretty much do that, then I say 'who does it back there' (anal) and they'll usually glance to one of the girls or she herself will say 'no problem' or 'i do everything' Which in my experience means 3 input.

Also, in my experience older girls (over 25) pretty much do it.

I've been to bars (namely F*ck You Bar, amongst others) and they'll say 'don't tell anyone I do' and each of them do it. Its a stigma associated with it I guess. Sex and blowing a guy is okay but 3rd input isn't in the BG lexicon I guess.

thanks, I'll take your advice and try soi 6

you mention asking the girls "who takes it back there" - i would've imagined that was too non-specific a term and that they wouldn't understand it - do you have to point at her butt at the same time whilst asking to clarify things?

if most girls are secretive about the third way are you sure that the mamasan will neccessarily know which ones are triple certified??

The mamasan knows EVERYTHING. They watch everything too. Yeah, you may have to point kinda but I've never had to. They know. ha ha.

Remeber, these are girls. They gossip. They know everything about each other.

In my trip report I stated I lived with some BGs in their room and became one of the 'girls'. When one of them comes home from a 'long time', her roommates ask about everything: was he nice, did he pay well, how big was it, what did he do, what did you do, does he seem to like you, will you see him again, everything. They giggle and tease each other like little school girls.

The point is they know what's up. With all those men coming through Pattaya, a good number request or have tried to get anal. (especially the Germans for some reason--according to BGs I know, no disrespect to any Germans on this post, its actually a compliment--lol)

>they'll usually glance to one of the girls or she herself will say 'no problem' or 'i do everything'

>Which in my experience means 3 input.

Unless the "I do everything" is a result of careful interrogation, you should be cautious about what the girl means. A few times an obviously fairly green girl in an agogo has been overenthusiastic in her sales efforts and has blurted out that phrase. I was fairly sure they did could not really mean that, and after some additional probing that turned out to be the case. Some care will save you from uncomfortable moments in you room...

Wagner

have u had much experience with freelancers eg from Marine disco??

i get the impression that they will more often be third way amenable - do u know if thats the case?

do u think that most of the girls that offer the third way actually enjoy it or not??

Freelancers come in all sorts. BGs taking time off or off the meter, 'regular' girls trying to make a little extra money and full time freelancers.

Older (mid 20s and older) girls seem to be most amenable. But you really do have to ask. I can't say that they 'enjoy' it. Its been my experience that they do it because farangs like it. Its kind of frowned upon in regular relationships from what I can tell. Thai guys don't ask for it for the most part and its seen as a farang act. Of course there are exceptions but I'm speaking from my own personal observations and discussions with girls.

BJs are a learned act for them. Some actually like it from what I can tell. But the ones that seemed the most willing for anal seem to be they have done it before and know farangs like it and have some experience doing it. But like it? I don't know too many western women who have let me say they prefer it to regular sex much less thai. But, as I said, that's from my experience. Others may have experienced something different.

Personally, though I would say freelancers tend to a bit more than BGs. If they are full time freelancers.

Archived