4 Days In Pattaya - Day 2

Steve

Day 2 started when Mickey and I got some breakfast at the hotel and then we went to check e mail at the internet cafe. After that he goes off to run errands or whatever while I go to see Tik.

Background on Tik:

Tik works as a BG at a bar off Walking Street. She resembles a younger Sophia Loren in looks and body wise is a bit on the heavy side. Despite having 2 kids, this 24 yr old looks surprisingly fit when naked. I met her on a Feb. '01 trip and we actually got off to a bad start when she got up to leave after about and hour when I paid her for a LT. She had her roommates key (yeah right) but it actually turned out to be true. She's your typical devoted BG. She thinks I'm her BF because I e mailed her. All I know is she loves the brothers (Black men) and she swallows. She shares a small, dingy room near the bar with two other girls, Su and Tit. It was my home bar since February. If I couldn't sleep or had jet lag, I would knock on their door and hang out with them. I became 'one of the girls'. I read their e mails from their farang BFs, some had a few going at the same time. They kept every correspondence. Tik had every single one of mine. I also went with them to the Internet Cafe and helped them write e mails. I would type as they spoke. I'm telling fellow farang how much I love them, via the BGs of course. They would bring me food when one of them went on a food run and had me try different Thai foods. Trick me with peppery foods even though i insisted on pep nit noi All of us walked around the room in our underwear. Me in my boxers them in their panties and t shirts or bras. I got an education about the life, loves, heartbreaks and scams of BG life from hanging around them. I was a regular part of the bar and even got taught how to open the bar and write drink tickets and how to credit which BG for which ticket. After a long night I would sometimes pay the bar for the girls so they could sleep in and take a day off. They took me to the real shopping areas where few farang know of. I was sometimes there when one of them came back from a LT and they giggled and questioned the girl on what the farang was like. How much did you get? was he smelly? what was he like? Was he a butterfly? etc. Does he like you? Tik was a trooper. She knew I liked oral and accommodated me. She seemed to like oral and would say at the bar 'me love eat chocolat' to her friends. She was public about her affiinity to give oral. Once we were all asleep in the room and I woke up. Tik felt me stirring and turned around. I had a morning woody. She was half asleep but noticed me smiling at her, she turned around gave me head while her friends were there asleep or 1/2 asleep, swallowed, turned back around and went back to sleep. You gotta love a girl like that.

Anyway, Tik wouldn't accept the fact I was a butterfly. Her bar mates saw me at other bars, Mickey told her I was, I told her but she wouldn't accept it. 'Sateeb on holiday, I understand, no problem' but she didn't. Plus I felt had to 'check in' with her daily so she could save face at the bar and if I wanted to be monitored I'd stay in America and get a farang GF. I sent her a 'Dear Jane' e mail a couple months ago. It said I had an American girlfirend now (not true) and although I would always look her up when I'm in Pattaya, she should not consider me a BF just a friend. I was a bit worried about her because I heard she was in the hospital for dehydration from overworking. She said she had to work long hours for lack of business at the bar, they were all working longer hours. She asked for some money in June. At first I said no. She begged by e mail and I said I would but if she ever asked again I would not be her freind anymore or look for her when I visit Pattaya. Anyway, when I went to the bar Sunday, the girl at her bar, one of the old crew saw me and after some hugs and how are you's she said Tik didn't work at the bar anymore. That's news to me. I haven't heard from her in a few weeks but I attributed that to my 'Dear Jane' email. I went to Su and Tit (and Tik's) old room to find out where she was. They said she's living 'at hotel'. They wouldn't bring me there but said to meet them at the McDonalds near by in 5 minutes. She showed up with another girl that used to work at the bar and is now her new roommate as well as Su and Tit. I gave her a hug and they all pointed at her teeth and asked how I liked it. Apparantly she had dental work done. She had a missing tooth before and uneven teeth, not bad but apparent to anyone. Well, at least now I know where the $5,000 baht she begged for went to. She had lost weight. Apparantly she had gotten into an argument with the manager of the bar and was kicked out. The girls used to complain about this manager before so I assumed it wasn't totally her fault. She looked like she lost a little weight, which I assumed it was from a poorer diet now and she was ill for a little while. We ordered McDonalds and all of us sat around and talked and they got me caught up with things in Pattaya. Who got married to what farang, who is home with a baby, etc. A lot of people walked by and saw me with 5 girls and we were all laughing and chatting away. I guess me and 5 BGs eating and chatting away seemed a little unusual. It was nice. I got a chance to see Tik alone when the girls went to order the food. I think it was by design. I palmed her $1,000 baht in her hand so no one could see to save her face. She gave me a 'thank you' look and seemed like she was going to cry. Its difficult to know if she meant it or it was part of being the great actresses these girls are. They are amazing in that respect. I said I would stop by again but didn't see Tik for the rest of the trip. I'll e mail her to check on her.

Mickey and I got a massage across the street from Big C, the shopping center in Pattaya. This is my 2nd massage ever in LOS. I chose the oil massage and for some reason I have never built the courage to ask for extras. I don't know why. I'm looking for a sign from the girl and I don't seem to ever get one. I got the hour long one and felt better after getting it. Today, Sunday, was the Dollhouse go go dance contest I read a few posts on. I was excited about it. It started at 8pm but we got there about 7:30 so we could get good seats. I was hoping to see Long Gun and Grover44 there. As I told everyone on the thread about the contest, I wore my (new)Arsenal shirt. Unfortunately, I didn't see either. Maybe next time fellas. I'll still spring for the first beer.

The go gos in the competition were: Carousel, Dollhouse, Classroom and Bubbles.

Mickey and I found a nice little spot at the far end of the facility in the upper area so we could get a good vantage point. It got crowded in there around 8pm. Most of the patrons seemed to be Brits. One guy in particular seemed out of place in there. He was wearing a priest collar! I think he was British so maybe he wasn't a priest but a vicar or whatever they call them their. Whatever he was he was wearing that black shirt with the white collar and it was disturbing to me. I grew up with very religious parents and he was giving me a bad case of the 'guilts'. I felt like my mother was in the place. I could have sworn he was looking at me the whole time. Mickey thought I was imagining him doing that and he was probably right. The weird thing was he was one of the more rambunctious types in there. He had a drink in his hand and was obviously enjoying describing the possible physical capabilities of the girls in there to his friends. Maybe it was a joke. Only in Pattaya can you see that! Carousel started the night off with a so so performance. Admittingly, its tough to be the first ones. All the girls were introduced as they made their way to the stage ('#44 Lek, #23 Noi, etc.). Their performance seemed uninspired. I didn't see much action different than what I regularly get at any other go go bar. The home team was up next. They got a huge reception of course being the home team. They put on a pretty good show. Lots of lesbian rubbing, kissing and groping and going down on each other. There was some 69 action, some fingering, some beer bottles appeared and they were pooring it over themselves, pantoming sex with it, drinking it and spitting it out (I wonder what that was supposed to mean? lol). One girl in particular, I can't remember her name or number for the life of me, was getting it on with all the girls and seemed to enjoy it. She played to the crowd. After their performance they received a huge applause. They would be tough to beat. Classroom got introduced and they had their work cut out for them. Its tough to go after the home team. But they had the benefit of seeing the home team perform so they knew to what level they had to bring it. They needed their A game. They started off a little slow then bam! Off went the tops and bottoms, as Dollhouse did, then the beer bottles started getting passed up to them. Heinken was the beer of choice all night. Note to Dollhouse: get them or Carlsberg or whomever to co sponser the event to defray costs. Just a business tip.

Anwway, the lesbian action started. Titties were getting groped. Tongues were being shoved down each others throats. Fingers found their way into the nether regions and then a few of them got into some muff diving. We started standing up to get a better view of the action as a lot of it was being done on the floor. The main Dollhouse girl who was doing all the action when there were on stage was standing near the stage and got on stage on started groping and kissing one of the Classroom girls. She was 'mow' I found out later on. At first I thought it was great sportsmanship for her to help out the other team. She was french kissing and eating out girls. After it was done, they got a resounding applause. A beer bottle broke and some cleaning up had to be done on stage. Then it was Bubbles. Bubbles got into it quickly. The lesbian show started pretty much right away. The Heinekin bottles started being passed up to the girls. A few of the neck of the bottles found their way into a couple girls with the help of their teammates. The lesbian action started getting hot. Lots of muff diving, girls with one leg up on the pole while another went for the raised target. The Dollhouse girl was back up there and she was into those girls with reckless abandon. She was muff diving , kissing, doing all kinds of things. It got to the point that one of the managers for Dollhouse had to get her down there. She gave him a 'you're a party pooper' look. Maybe Dollhouse risked being disqualified for 'illegal use of hands and tongue' and 'interferrence'. It was a good show, not as raunchy as the one described on this forum but I enjoyed it. Mickey and I didn't stay to hear who won. Sorry. If somone knows maybe they can add a reply. I'm assuming Dollhouse.

We went to a couple beer bars off Walking Street. Mickey, who knows everyone, took me to the Freelancer. We left there after one drink. They had a live band but it was a little dead. We made our way to some other beer bars where he knew some of the owners. Mickey gets a kick out of bringing me to these bars because the girls get a kick out of seeing a Black guy. Pattaya has very few Black visitors, except for when the Navy is in town. A lot of the newer girls are curious and I oblige. They are always shocked when I answer their 'how are yous' with sabidee krup. They really trip out when I ask for their names in Thai or how old they are (ay yoot tao ri) and I answer my age in Thai (sahm sip jet). Then the comparing of skin colors and whenever I'm asked where I'm from I answer Chiang Mai. This always gets a huge laugh. Sometimes I say Issan. At this point, more than a few are ready to find out some things they've heard about with 'chocolat farangs'. The bolder ones will reach under and do some diddling and will go 'Oi!'. I love this place! On the way back from there, a BG does the usual, 'Hello', 'Come to bar' and she is pretty cute. She comes out into the soi and pulls on us. We spot two farang couples and decide to get a beer. The BG is cute. Dark skinned, a little on the thick side physically. Face at least a high 7 possibly 8 in my opinion. The two couples are Dutch. Something a little strange about them. Mickey and I later wondered if they were all romantically involved. They gusy sat with guys and women together and Micke asked one of the girls who they married to or the boyfriend of, she said 'well, I've known him over there for 8 year'. We thought that possibly, if we played our cards right, we could have had one big party back at the hotel with them and a couple BGs. Oh, well, maybe next time. The Dutch are laughing at the girls obvious fascination with us. Mickey is 1/2 Black but not nearly as dark as I am. Mickey starts talking to the couple. We've been to Amsterdam before and talk about there and Europe in general. The BG is really starting to look cuter to me as the minutes go by and she's giving me the 'look'. I ask my standard question 'Do you smoke'. She says yes and more importantly says 'yes' the right way. I don't just look for a yes answer, it has to be an enthusiastic yes. If its a 'well I will but I don't like to' yes, then I pass. I smell a slight feminine odor though. But I ignore it. Usually I don't but I'm getting horny. I decide to bar fine her. The Dutch guys are cracking up watching our little exchange. She's diddling me. I'm looking lustfully at her. Mickey says something to her and I'm not sure what exchanged but he didn't like the answer and I told him to be quiet. I jokingly tell him 'sawow' (be quiet) and tell her he's 'ba-bah' (crazy). This gets a laugh from her and we're on our way. She tries to hold my hands but I'm not the one for PDAs (public displays of affection). She gets the hint and all 3 of us take a baht bus. Its about midnight at this point. Mickey says he's heading to one of his old haunts to pick up someone there. I tell him I'm not sure if she will be a ST or LT, the first 5 minutes will decide if this will be 50 minutes or 5 hours. The baht bus drops me and Noi off and I hand him 20 baht. He says no, more. I say, mai (no). I tell him Mickey is staying on the bus. He insists on 30 baht. I point to Noi and I and say only 2 of us. I point to Mickey and say, he's staying on the bus. He starts arguing and pissing me off. I tell him mai again. He tries threating me so I pull out a 20 baht note, crumple it and throw it at him as I do I say in Thai, I understand, thai 5 baht, farang 10 baht. You're a liar. He says something that I don't understand nor wish to know. Mickey gets off the bus and decides to take another baht bus. Good idea, since who knows where this guy may take him after this. It pisses me off when they do that. I tried to make sure he lost some face in front of her. Maybe I lost face. All I know is I was pissed off.

Noi and I showered and got down to brass tax. She does indeed like to smoke. Apparently I wasn't the first guy from what I could tell. She also gave me a nice rim too. Okay, Hammer Time. Where's the condom? I put it on and she's showing a little trepidation. I say 'cha chai' that i'll be gentle. In a sordid kind of way, its gratifying to the ego when the girls are a little worried about accomodating you. I'm no Dirk Diggler but guess I'm above average. Anyway, I get the KY and its off to the races. I'm taking it slow, reassuring her, and it really is a tight fit. After a while I start pounding a little harder and decide to change postions. That's when I saw some blood on the sheets. WTF! Either she was on her period or whatever, but she started apologizing profusely and headed to the bathroom. I heard water running and she came back out, still apoligizing. Well, it seems like I'll have to finish this little party orally. She does a good job. In fact a very good job. She didn't miss much real estate between my waist and my thigh. Every part was sucked or licked. Okay, now what? ST or LT. We both decide on ST. I gave her 500 baht but still feel I have a LT in me, so I head out. I got a motor bike outside the hotel. I see this guy all time and decide to use him. We're seeing girls go by and he's pointing out the cute ones and I'm agreeing. I tell him to slow down past the bar Mickey will be on, just off 2nd street and there's no sign of him so I continue to Soi 7 and Beach Road to see Lek2. Lek2 is one of 3 sisters who work at the bar. Mickey and I took she and her middle sister last time. She is the youngest of the 3. We had a great time last time. We bought Thai Whiskey and told the whole bar we were going to get them drunk and take somebody home afterwards. There were 2 other farangs there but they didn't participate. They were content to watch. We got the 2 sisters so drunk that they had to be carried to the baht bus, piggy back style. Lek2 was on my bed eyes closed speaking incoherrently. I ran out of rubbers (actually Tik took all mine to stop my STs and LTs). Went naked next door to Mickey to get one from him and he's not answering the door. Other guest see this farang naked banging on a door 'saying Mickey, Mickey, open up!, I hear a thud adn Lek2 has rolled off the bed on to the floor. This is repeated 3 times till Mickey opens up the door and hands me a condom but not until he sees Lek2 sprawled on the floor after I tell him she won't stay on the bed. Anyway, drunk, she went at me like an animal. We had a great time and I promised myself I would see her again when I got back to LOS.

Now, as I approached the bar I saw that she was working on a customer. All hugged up. Her bar mates saw me but I waved them off and decided to try elsewhere. I had a tinge of jealousy but completely understood. I headed back out on Soi 7 and one of the beer bars that always yells chocolat! to me and I never stop by, is out there yelling and this time I do stop by. A small cute thing caught my eye. She was short. About 4'8" ro 4'9", proportionally built and light complexioned. They were shocked I actually stopped and I ordered a drink. They were also shocked at the little Thai I knew. I immediately started talking to the cute one, Su. I told her she was cute (nah zoy) and she blushed. I whispered in her ear if she smoked and I got the proper response. Well, I guess that's that. The next question is how much is bar and we're off. The whole thing took about 3 minutes if that. A new record! The other BGs were whooping it up! Cheering her on and waved at us as a send off. We got into a baht bus on Beach Road and we're off. We get to my hotel and I hand a 20 baht note to the driver. He looks at me like I'm crazy. Oh, no, not this again! I'm saying 2 people 20 baht. He says Beach Road 10 baht, 2nd road another 10 baht....each! I'm like 'Hell no!'. I'm about to get 'ethnic', ghetto, East Coast style. I start yelling at him and in english, telling him, with a strong NY accent, even though I knew he didn't understand but it made me feel good and he got the meaning, that he could kiss my black ass, two times! Threaten me all you want, I'll be here at the Bay Breeze waiting for you and the cop. I'm not going for the okey doke, twice. He yells at me, tries to get Su involved, I look at him with daggars and give him my 'Bitch please' smirk and cross the street to the hotel.

Well, it sort of killed the mood but I was determined to get the mood back. I start joking around with her. A video was on MTV and I started dancing......naked, with my friend just flopping around. This made her relax...laugh. I didn't want her to think she was with some crazy farang and I may do her any harm after what she had just witnessed outside. We do the beer bar questions in my room because I wasn't at her bar long enough for that. Age? answered that. Holiday? Yes. Where are you from? Chiang Mai. The usual laugh at being from Chiang Mai. I guess there aren't too many 'brothers' from there. She's more relaxed now and we shower and get down to business. The smoking was not bad. She has a small mouth understandibly. She's a tiny thing. I go down on her. Okay, enough, now show time! She was very apprehensive. 'No go with Black farang before'. Well, baby, here's something to tell the kids about one day. I tell her I'll be gentle. I stroke her gently. Get out the ole KY. She wonders what its for, she's never seen it. I calm her down and assure her. Believe me baby, we'll need it! It was tight. I had to go in, in small stages. I like it tight. I thrusted a little and she grimaced so I slowed it down and took my time and did it nice and very slow. She got into it after a while. She got wetter down there I could tell. The first sign she is starting to enjoy it was the legs got wider and she had those small doll like hands on my butt. Okay, now the legs go back and she's wearing ankle earrings as I have them way back to the side of her head. She wants it harder now. I'm obliging. She's grimacing but its a 'hurt so good' grimace. This is getting fun. I have her legs under my shoulders and my arms are under her and my hands come over her shoulder to lock her in. We go at it and its that way for the rest of the night. Day 2 is over.......

"It started at 8pm but we got there about 7:30 so we could get good seats. I was hoping to see Long Gun and Grover44 there. As I told everyone on the thread about the contest, I wore my (new)Arsenal shirt. Unfortunately, I didn't see either. Maybe next time fellas. I'll still spring for the first beer."

Steve

When I saw what a prat you looked in that shirt I just couldn't bring myself to speak to you! Nah, really, my optimism that I might see you was sadly misplaced. The only way I can get to Pattaya these days is with my family (after an unfortunate 'incident' last year!) so I was quietly pleased when my wife and the various sections of her family who were dossing with us at the time were talking about heading to the beach for a few days. Unfortunately, the day before, she had a big ruck with one of her aunties and the plans were shelved. Never mind, maybe next time .....

LG

No problem Long Gun. There will be another time. I also forgot there was a Dollhouse in BKK, and thought it would be that one. Anyhow, there will be other times.

Ckrisg & Spirit, Pattaya hasn't changed much but small changes are there. My friends think I care about Tik more than I let on. But its definitely not love, its friendship and a person who I identify Pattaya with. In fact, if I could I wouldn't mind a shot at her friend (and mine) Su. She's a cutie and has a Brit BF and is devoted except for the occasional LT if she needs the money.

Hi,

Steve said:

"One guy in particular seemed out of place in there. He was wearing a priest collar!"

and

"Maybe it was a joke."

I have a pretty good idea who this was, and if it was who I think it was then yes it was a joke.

The guy is a good friend, and mentioned dressing up like a priest. Haven't heard if he actually did or not though. Oh, this guy is from the US, btw, not British.

LongGun said:

"after an unfortunate 'incident' last year!"

Luckily penal re-attachement procedures have come a long way, right? smile.gif" border="0

Sanuk!

Archived