4 Days In Pattaya - Day 3 & 4

Steve

Yo Sateeb -

Great report, man. My goodness you sure did score mucho nookie!! Damn, dog. Well, good for you. Two comments on your story:

First, I'm only asking this out of pure ignorance, 'cause all the Thai girls I've boned have all been here in the U.S. But instead of running around to different bars picking up all them ho's, why not just get 1 or 2 good ones who are mental about sex, and just spend all your time fucking their brains out all day all night?

Or is it what I think it is, that in LOS there's so much gorgeous pussy for the taking, never an end to these hotties, that you just can't help yourself?

Is it like being a a ten year old having the run of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

Forget it, dude. That has to be the reason. Just too much beauty to go left untouched. It'd be a cryin' shame not to sample all those goodies, most likely. Maybe you felt duty bound? Ah, bliss then, eh? Well done, bro'.

The other thing - don't take the fact that you're going to be targeted for ripoffs too personal. Negotiate (but don't pay) the fee in advance or take your business elsewhere. The Thai system is set up to rip off Americans, 'cause they all think we're related to Bill Gates somehow. Just accept it and pay, but still negotiate (play their game YOUR way). You'll still wind up spending more than Thais do but just deal with it.

Getting upset means a major loss of face for you, and arguing is best left for women. But what you should NEVER, EVER do is crumple up Thai paper currency and throw it at them. HOLY SHIT kh. sateeb do you know who's on those notes? Rama 9, the king of Siam, you dummy! Thai royalty is absolutely sacrosanct, its members practically deified by the population. Doing stuff like that is a huge mistake; taboo to the extreme. I'm surprised you didn't get your ass kicked.

Sorry for the rant, just be careful about those things next time. But, er, keep the reports coming! You da' man! laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pjacktpa, I should not have crumpled the money in hindsight and I'm usually long suffering, but I was just pissed off from being played and I was tired and how he reacted to my giving him the baht. I also rarely have problem with baht bus drivers, he knew I knew what was up when I said to go to Soi Sip Et (Soi 11) and I wasn't a complete newbie to Pattaya.

I usually establish a relationship but on this trip I was there for only 4 days so I was just trying to have fun.

I rarely have money issues with BGs, I pay the standard but this was a 3 BG deal and it was the first time I had to negotiate that many girls at once and the way it was set up it was so fast, I didn't have time at the time to straighten that out.

quote:

Originally posted by pasathai:

[QB]Steve:

Pity Ploy got you in bad with her bar with whatever story she used to save face.

QB]

45 minutes late in LOS is being on time. She did not have to make up a story as it's always the same old one: farang butterfly, farang no good. Some things never change, but i can't blame any of the parties involved.

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

pattaya127:

right, and not just thailand are the guys always at fault, part of being a guy is its always our fault.

As we all know, women can do no wrong ( just ask one).

(( but not one about another))

I'm well aware of the Thai concept of time. I have had numerous meet me at the hotel at a pre arranged time. Any BG worth her salt knows farangs are sticklers for time. I know about the rest of you but they are always punctial. A few 5 or 10 minutes but not 45 minutes. When money is involved they are on time. I once was supposed to meet a freelancer at 7pm on the beach and I got a look because I was 20 minutes late. Time is money.

Have any of you, who have set prearranged time regularly experienced BGs being more than 5 mins. late? Is it the exception?

BTW, I'd still like another go at Ploy on my next trip so I sent an e mail not apologizing just explaining since I felt I was right. She was that good!

I'm going to stay at one bar and establish some roots on the next visit. This trip was a little too impersonal regarding the BGs. Then again, I only had 4 days. I have a couple books, recommended by Zane May that I'll read.

Steve:

good point, they know we are sticklers for being on time. it to their advantage to be on time..

that said, you can bet they will have a valid excuse for being late. ( valid for them, and usually we are the bad guy in the story)

I have noticed that if I make plans with more than one "friend" things dont seem to be on schedule.

several times I have told some bgs

( usually 2)

to meet me at my room at say 7 pm for dinner out. usually one is on time, but the other is not. once I think it was a "plan" as the one the showed up on time made me an "offer I couldn't refuse" and caused us both to be late. the girl that was late ( nor her on time friend) seemed supprised at the time we were finally on our way. ( don't you just hate those kind of delays? smile.gif" border="0 )

And sometimes I have even gone so far as to make an issue for someone to be on time.

make them repeat the time back, ( and even said "you understand this is for today?" just to make my point) needless to say they were very late. probably because I made a big deal out of it.

Still, I think the only thing I really worry about being on time for is flight times, no sense hasseling over small stuff.

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

Have any of you, who have set prearranged time regularly experienced BGs being more than 5 mins. late? Is it the exception?

This trip was a little too impersonal regarding the BGs. Then again, I only had 4 days. I have a couple books, recommended by Zane May that I'll read.

Glad to hear you say that. that is the feeling i got, reading your report, but then 4 days only! You are to be praised for not embellishing your stories, not that that you had an awful time, mind you!

About the time, i'd say no rules, even if the thais expect money (ususally, you have to convince them they can't have it now and just have to wait), but just plain TIT, time is not exactly time over there, it's just a vague notion that fluctuates, just like distances between points.... And love between 2!

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Archived