sometimes you find a real gem

I've spent the last three weeks with the best sex-worker I've ever encountered of of the 40+ I've been with in Thailand. Only a 6 in looks I'd say, but makes up for it in many ways. She's 22, has a nice handfull of a butt for a thai girl, and swims regularly, giving her a nice hard body. My Thai is much better than her english, so our conversations are 95% thai. If I did not speak Thai, I don't think I would be having half as much fun, nor would she.

She says she's relatively new to the scene - 4 months, but of course one can never know. Her english skills and cell-number (09 prefix) are consistent with that statement though. She says she's been with guys almost the entire time, mostly VLT (very long time). Has a 'boyfriend' from Finland that is bringing her over in a few months on a residence permit. Barfined 30/31 days last month - of course 19 of them were mine, but not bad for a '6' in low season in Pattaya. A few days after I'd been with her, some guy from England who'd stayed with her before called her and wanted to get back together.

Not hard to see why guys want to keep her. She is FUN. Her attitude is excellent - a very cheerful girl. She laughs a lot and makes people around her laugh too. She's generous with her money too, buying me lots of things, tipping well, giving money to broke friends, all out of the 1000B a day I give her. She loves kids. She's one of those girls that has to go play with and pick up every small child she sees.

Sometimes she really suprizes me in a good way. A few days ago I went for swim at 8pm. Felt nice so went back to see if she'd join me. She was wrapped in a towel, about to take a shower, but said OK, she'd be out in a minute. She came out, took off her towel, and we were both shocked when she had nothing underneath! "Forgot my swimming suit!" So what did she do? She jumped in the pool! A few minutes later my trunks came off, and we knowingly giggled to eachother as other hotel guests wandered by the pool, due to the darkness unaware of our nudity...(I think)

And of course she's excellent where if really counts - in bed. This girl really likes sex, and is often the one to initiate. And she seems to really get off on getting me off with a good blowjob. Almost like a challenge to her, and she springs them on me when I least expect it. Although I've come to expect them when we shower together unless I stop her. Some guy from Bahrain that she spent a month with trained her in this skill well, bless his heart. Sometimes I think I'm having too much sex. She never fails to ask if I want more, even if we've just done it 3 times already.

Then a few days ago she threw another suprize at me. I'd already come three times that day, and we're cuddling, my cock wedged beween her ass cheeks, and she asks "ow dtood mai?" (literally: "You want butt"?) I was an anal sex virgin. Always seems one of those things that would be better in fantasy than reality, so I never really sought it out. But here she was offering it to me, describing it as "sanook maak". So I took her up on it. Could not come, due to exhaustion, but her period is coming up in a few days, and she says we'll have many more opportunities.

It's a totally shallow relationship, but it's very fun, and we're pretty straight with eachother. At least she appears to be straight with me. She's told me a few times she is working bar for one reason only: money. "Sometimes I have fun, sometimes even feel love, but I work for money." She tells me all about her other customers too, which I find somewhat interesting. She feels lucky that she has always gotten very good men. My Thai is good enough now that we have actually had some very interesting conversations.

After a few days, she asked me to go without a condom. I always feel saddened when I hear this - aren't they afraid of AIDS/STD's? Well, I know I am sufficiently afraid that I didn't take her up on it. She says she has problems with condoms, they often cause inflamation with her. Her Bahrain guy had to go without for a week when she had a problem, but didn't dump her - trained her in the ways of the BJ instead. She had to get HIV checked for her bar last week. I went with her and saw the test done. Since then I've gone bare back a few times. Damn it, just too hard to resist sometimes. She says she has nothing, and on close inspection seems to have nothing, but I know I'm taking a foolish risk.

Sometimes I ask myself what the hell I'm doing in Pattaya. I've managed to spend about 6 months of the last year here. Just wasting time. More than half of that with a bar girl GF that I truly loved, but of couse did not lead anywhere. Why don't I get a real girlfriend, do something useful? I guess for now, the answer for now is: yeah it's pointless, but damn it's fun! I'm 34 and never got to properly 'sew my oats' in my youth - mostly because of a few long term relationships and shyness - so why not do it now? I've still got time to get serious later....

Yep, no doubt some good memories here! Sometimes I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet to have the means to do this and not be held back by some anti-sex-for-fun moral code.

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

I've spent the last three weeks with the best sex-worker I've ever encountered of of the 40+ I've been with in Thailand.... I'm 34 and never got to properly 'sew my oats' in my youth - mostly because of a few long term relationships and shyness - so why not do it now? I've still got time to get serious later....

I liked your story. It bears a close resemblance to my own experience last year. I met a girl with the same type of character, who liked sex just as much. I don't speak Thai and she didn't have much English, but she used it very well and was often quite funny. She insisted on treating me from time to time, buying me ice-cream and taking me to the movies. When I left for home she gave me a present. Unfortunately, I didn't meet up with her this summer, she wasn't in Pattaya. She is back now and has been in touch. So, I'm kind of hoping to see her this Christmas.

I didn't sow much wild oats when I was young either, so I guess I'm making up for it now. (I'm a bit older than you, though. About 20 yrs older, actually.)

> After a few days, she asked me to go without a condom. I always feel saddened when I hear this - aren't they afraid of AIDS/STD's?

I also spend a lot of time with a very fun girl down in Pattaya. A couple of weeks ago she told me that she wanted to stop working in Pattaya soon because she was scared that she might get HIV (she has four kids to take care of). However, she bluntly said to me "Money number 1. Die number 2". I didn't even know how to respond to a statement like that...

JGA

Archived