CM2 & Hyatt Spasso Bar

adanac

Voodoo, prostitution is legal in Singapore. You can find multiple "Floors of Whores" at Orchard Towers and lots of Thaigirls. They are all freelancers so they can charge whatever price they like. Usually its between $120-$150 sing dollars for short time and more for overnights. However, they also tend to charge you more if you are farang.

For standard pricing, take a cab to Geylang (just tell the cab driver Geylang thai girls lane) and they will know. The standard price there is only $40 for 25 mins and $80 for double the session. They are also chinese malaysian girls there for $120 to $150 (45 - 1 hr mins for 1 or 2 shots).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gadfly1 said:

The older woman's English was good, but she really had, well to put it bluntly, that arrogant attitude which I associate with some Singaporeans. She treated me to her views on how Thailand should be run, suggesting not so subtly that it would be better off if Singaporean Chinese were running the country. I think she really was a Singaporean.

You should have pretended to be British. Then you could have told her how low her living standards would be if we hadn't happened to decided to stay a bit longer on her piece of turf a long time ago. And then you could have charged her commission for speaking your language. All English people can do that.

voodoo31 said:

All this makes me wonder what the P4P scene is like in Singapore, sounds like there are plenty of Thai girls there. Obviously more expensive than Thailand but salaries in Singapore are pretty good from what I here.

I went there once and thought it was a pretty conservative place but this thread makes me think there may be plenty of action if you knwo where to go

P4P in Singapore is great fun IF you dont mind spending out money. Does not need to be huge amount by European/US standards but it could not be described as "cheap".

For most farang in Singapore, the action happens around Orchard Towers or the 5* hotel clubs/bars around orchard where they have live music.

The Gaylang area is a bit naff compared to the rest of town and there are some less than savoury characters/pimps etc.

Prostitution though is only legal in Gaylang. It is tolerated in Orchard Towers to a degree although frequent immigration swoops on bars, keep any overstayers in check. Western men are never asked for their passports - they are only interested in checking girls passports.

Its certainly worthwhile spending a weekend there as something different to do. Best hotels are those immediately around Orchard Towers such as Hilton, Negara, etc

Neo said:"You must also consume the entire bottle in 30 days"

Firey Jack and the Village Idiot:bow:would no doubt have a problem a bottle lasting 30 minutes!

Talking of leaving your name on a bottle in a bar.I've done this a few times and on more than one occasion on returning,the bottle ain't quite as full as it was when I left it :(

Those pesky BG's having a sly drink on me I suppose!

It is clear from your post that you do not know much about the pricing structure of P4P in Thailand.

CM2 is in the upper level of P4P for farangs in Thailand.

That is a fact.

Personally i am not concerned if you want to go there.

It is up to you how you spend your money as long as you feel you are getting a good deal that is okay.

However in most cases for me anyway I don't believe paying more gets you a better deal and in fact there is something to be said for girls who have lesser expectations financially.

"First of all, black label in other places in BKK I have been is 1000-1800 so what is that extra 1-2K baht surcharge all about?"

About getting rid of the customers who don't want or cannot afford it I'd guess. Selection by price and location.I feel usually much more comfortable in the higher priced joints as do most people who frequent those.

"Dude, we are talking about a 120 baht bottle of water (ok, with fizz). That's a lot in this country "

Neo,

120 bth is fuck all for a lot of people in this country in case you didn't notice it yet (too bad for you). Feel free to move to other hunting grounds where you feel more comfortable.

And prosal analogy to Paris was pretty spot on, freelancers charging 25K bth are common in some clubs there

"However in most cases for me anyway I don't believe paying more gets you a better deal and in fact there is something to be said for girls who have lesser expectations financially"

Having written the 2 above posts i'll concur anyway that the best sex in BKK is often had with cheap girls- hence I still pick up many girls from lower suk

Archived