CM2 & Hyatt Spasso Bar

adanac

The last time I was at CM2 I got a very negative reaction when the girl heard me speak Thai to order a drink. This led to an interrogation about how well I spoke Thai, can I read it, how long have I lived here, etc. The more she heard, the more displeased she seemed, until she quizzed me about my job. She pointedly asked if I was teacher (I am not), but the implications of her question were clear, and I was a teacher, I'd probably be a bit insulted by her attitude.

She then went on to tell me that I would, of course, have to pay. I told her I knew that already, and she said she thought I probably did, but she didn't want any misunderstandings.

On the plus side, she was absolutely stunning, she seemed much more "sophisticated" than your average BG (I think she had been to Singapore, Hong Kong) and her English was very good. I don't know how well she performs, however, because I didn't take it that far.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"On the plus side, she was absolutely stunning, she seemed much more "sophisticated" than your average BG "

That's the plus of a place like CM2, at least 2 actresses (one still acting) are hunting there. See some very good looking girls sometimes there.. Took a couple of them, soso fun.

An anecdote in which CM2 appears:

Once upon a time in my condo lived a happy Falang /Thai couple. He worked from home, something to do with IT, and she lazed around all day spending her 30,000 baht "salary" One day she was fed up and moved out to the next door condo.

She was 27, spoke good english, and had had 4 falang husbands and one Thai. Back home in Isaan her son was nearly 10 years old. It would be hard to describe her as pretty but she was slim, with long dark hair.

In the evenings she would dress up and go to CM2 and charge 5000 a go. She always did this between husbands. After a few weeks she met an old customer there (a doctor) who wanted a Mia Noi. He came for a few Sundays before they fell out over a health check. Now she doesnt go to CM2 any more. She has gone back to the original husband left at the beginning of this story. Total cycle time about 6 weeks

I know a girl who started in Kings Corner (yes, a girl!), Patpong, worked her way up through Poseidon, Piano, Orbit and Macao, learning English, Japanese and Chinese along the way. She's got money in the bank but occasionally goes to places like Q Bar and Bed and reels in someone she likes for 5000B or so. Having known her 5 or 6 years, I can't say she's much different to the girl I first knew in Patpong going for much less...

You get the same girls even in the street. Recently I met a tall good-looking very intelligent girl with good American-accented English working the streets in lower Sukhumvit, in a place you really wouldn't expect. I asked her why she didn't work in a more up-market location. She said she didn't like discos and that she didn't want to pay the entry fee (even though she was charging a bit more than most freelancers in her area).

On last trip I stayed almost one week with a nice and very good looking girl from Songkla, tall and curvy, who goes sometimes in Q Bar and in CM2, and who travel quite often to Singapore (and sometimes Hong-Kong) for two weeks or more, depending on what kind of visa she gets on arrival ; she makes there ONLY short times, 5/6 per day, 4000 baths each. No alcool, no expensives restaurants, no long times, a cheap hotel : she's in Singapore to make money ....

Anyway she comes back from each trip with +/- 200 000 baths NET ..... and doesn't need to work in BKK ....

Bibblies,

Lower suk is a good place to find decent looking CM2 and Spasso girls after hours... and CM2 a good place to find decent looking lower suk birs earlier on ::

randomshots said:

Bibblies,

Lower suk is a good place to find decent looking CM2 and Spasso girls after hours... and CM2 a good place to find decent looking lower suk birs earlier on ::

A couple of years ago I found myself alone sitting on a stool at a table downstairs at the Grace about 0230. Emerging from the crowd were 3 of the best looking and best dressed girls I'd ever seen in that joint. Obviously "high end", very conversant in English, and said they'd just returned from Singapore that night. They didn't seem to really be in the "hunting mood" though. (Of course, while not dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, I'd left my Armani jacket back at the Nana and maybe I didn't look rich too much.)

Hugh (mak)

Many, many, many of the girls working in CM2 and Spasso are back from their stints in Singapore and HK. I knew a lot of these girls from when I lived in Singapore, and would often stay at the Erawan, would see a lot of familiar faces in Spasso.

The going rate in Singapore for Thai girls (working in the discos) is generally 200-500 sing for long time, more in Hong Kong. The real pros stay busy but there are plenty of girls that don't find a friend every night and it's bloody expensive for them to stay there i.e., it's not always a windfall. But, I know some girls who have been making very good money for 5/6 years in Singapore and HK and had a lot of boyfriends and husbands along the way.

I find that many of the international travellers you see at Spasso and CM2 aren't necessarily there to make money. They meet friends cause they like the places and if they happen to find someone interested, they quote a high price in case he might bite. These girls also have skewed expectations becuase of what they make abroad. There is also a face thing between their friends who are also working in foreign markets.

Anyway, if you know anything about Thailand, you wouldn't go to CM2, or especially Spasso to pull a bird.

Archived