Heartwarming friendship and lost opport

rickfarang

Last night would have been my lucky night...Just as I was checking out of the Foodland at Suk Soi 5, at about 01:30 Saturday morning, I was engaged in conversation by a young man who was curious about the midnight cutoff for alcohol sales. Lucky for me that I knew a little about it from nanaplaza.com and was able to carry on my side of the conversation.

As we left Foodland, he shared an exciting secret - :shhh: his father is the Finance Minister of Liberia and disparately needs help getting his money out of the country! This would explain the poor condition of this young man's clothes and the desperate look on his face.

As I staggered down Sukhimvit under the weight of several bags of groceries and the influence of several Klosters at Soi Nana, this young man kindly kept me company, telling me that he is staying at the Nana Hotel, explaining that it is very important that I give him my telephone number so we can work closely together to resolve his father's (reminding me again that his father is the Finance Minister) problem getting money out the country. :liar:

My only regret from the encounter is that I failed to give him my telephone number before I stepped onto the crowded sidewalk and lost him in the crush of people, and now I fear there is no way I will be able to collect on my part of the millions of dollars his father so desperately needs help with. :(:banghead:

Has anybody seen this young man? Perhaps one of you will me more fortunate than I and have the opportunity help the Finance Minister of Liberia's son and of course, be rewarded handsomely for your kind-hearted efforts. ::

Hurry, you probably can find him out on the left side of Foodland after 1:00 AM. I think he has been there for the last few years, so you should be able to catch up with him.

Archived