Bangkoktonight board

trooper

Hi,

I must be stupid or something but can anyone tell me how can I register to bangkoktonight board? I just cannot find out where to click to get access to the board. I used to like to read the soapie reports and stuff but nowadays you cannot enter as a guest. Thanks for your help guys :)

You are not the only one...I'm wondering if there wasn't some little problem with their board due to non techie issues...Like trouble with the brownies. Hum........

that place spilled over to other areas....under the command of some real interesting people...I actually met one of the perps who was 86 from a happy hour bar due to his problemw with the ladies there. He claimed to be a big shot on that board and the bar will get some seriopus bad press.

Nice guys... there is good info there to be access fom the web site and that is the kink! We could pm some log/pass info....

I think that DK wanted to keep the board a bit low profile so that is why he has made it more difficult to access.

It is much more in your face than this board and there is a lot of stuff i think that he doesn't really want out there for public consumption.

Archived