Germany to force women into prostitution

gobbledonk

BTW, I still hold grave fears for our respective welfare systems. They were built on the expectation that the majority of the adult population would be in permanent, fulltime employment : I may be wrong, but I think Germany has many of the same problems as Oz in this area.

We both have aging populations which are living longer, burgeoning health and social welfare budgets and a workforce which can no longer count on 'cradle-to-the-grave' stable employment. Add to that a layer of society which seems 'unemployable' in the 21st century, and we each have real problems to address over the coming century.

As far as I know the granny dancer is still in the LG. But they made her hang up her g-string a couple of years ago and turned her into a mamasan. One of the legends is that she was once bar fined by John Lennon. She has a son who is well into in his 40s!

She told me once she started dancing at 17. Must hold some sort of record. Don't no why somebody hasn't done a feature on her for Hustler or something.

artiew said:

BTW, I still hold grave fears for our respective welfare systems. They were built on the expectation that the majority of the adult population would be in permanent, fulltime employment : I may be wrong, but I think Germany has many of the same problems as Oz in this area.

We both have aging populations which are living longer, burgeoning health and social welfare budgets and a workforce which can no longer count on 'cradle-to-the-grave' stable employment. Add to that a layer of society which seems 'unemployable' in the 21st century, and we each have real problems to address over the coming century.

This is off topic, but Germany is currently going through the biggest redesign of the welfare system since 50 years. Pensions are cut, unemployment money is cut. If you are unemployed you must take jobs offered by the unemployment agency and there are even so called "One Euro" jobs, which are offered mandatory by the unemployment angency: you earn one Euro per hour by doing work for the public like cleaning parks in order to receive the unemployment money. Nowadays it is much less fun to be unemployed. It is hard for the eldery who aren't able to find a new job, but IMHO it is okay for the younger who just lived on state money....

But back to granny dancers, wherever they are. :)

Nowadays it is much less fun to be unemployed

That's the way that it *should* be, Kamui old friend. When the West decided that they didnt want to see the misery of the Depression repeated for working men, I doubt that governments envisaged a world where healthy teens would slide seamlessly from school straight onto benefits.

If I had my way, Australian 'dolies' would be sent out to 'eco-projects' for six weeks at a time, re-vegetating the land around our rivers and waterways before its too late.

Archived