Weekend in Bangkok for ?537 - from Europe

Moo_Uan

I just read about this new special campaign with Thai Airways in Copenhagen.

Leave Copenhagen thursday afternoon and arrive in Bangkok Friday morning. Leave again monday 02.00 thai time and arrive in Copenhagen 07.25 - just in time for work. Price is 537 ?

I guess this is nothing sensational - just a bit out of the ordinary. But the idea fascinates me. Almost 3 days of powersanukin and only loose one day at work.

weekend Bangkok (danish)

• 5 months later...

real power sanookers always fly out friday evening after work & returns monday morning before attending work again(usually not over just one weekend but several)! why not?

who has plenty of holidays anyways & its not too bad travelling direct to OZ/Europe less than 12hours each way at least if managing to put in some sleep onboard ;)

its not too bad travelling direct to OZ/Europe less than 12hours each way

This would all be great *if* :

a. I lived within a 10 minute cab ride of Brisbane airport

b. Pattaya was a 10 minute cab ride from Don Muang

c. Those fucksticks at Customs didnt treat every single male coming back from Thailand as a cert for 'drug mule of the week' ...

Factor in accommodation and, ahem, expenses, and the airfare starts to become the smallest part of your outlay.

ib13 said:

real power sanookers always fly out friday evening after work & returns monday morning before attending work again(usually not over just one weekend but several)! why not?

who has plenty of holidays anyways & its not too bad travelling direct to OZ/Europe less than 12hours each way at least if managing to put in some sleep onboard ;)

yes easy, starting from Zurich in the early afternoon, sleeping on board, arriving in Bkk in the very early morning...sanooking, going at late evening back to Don Muang and fly at midnight, sleeping on board. arriving in the early morning in Zurich and arriving 60 minutes later in the office...as the first worker! ::

Thats is easy for a real Power Sanooker :yay:

never made it, but i know that from other heroes who works on the Zurich Airport and are able to fly very cheap to LOS, it works really :yeahthat:

Archived