Africa-Kenya

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Kenya has a very vibrant Nightlife i can tell you! I have visited the Coast Regions for several years and always had fun. Assuming youre flying in to Mombasas Moi International Airport and visiting the famous Diani Beach Region i can name a few good venues to have some decent sanuk. Diani Beach: Forty Thieves, Bushbaby, Shark Attack. Mombasa City itself also offers some decent Nightlife. I can only name a few ot the loads of Clubs there: Bora-Bora, Florida Nightclub. PM me for details.

CHRiSTOS

• 4 months later...

In Nairobi, go to Florida 2000 club - utterly amazing disco where you will be outnumbered literally 5 or 10 girls to one. go about 10PM. The girls are extremely forward and there is no beating about the bush, but they are polite and not as mouthy as Thai bar girls. Nairobi has plenty of action and some of the girls are stunning, particularly those from Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa area.

There is apparently plenty of action at the resorts outside of Mombassa although I never went to them.

There is a town called Malindi about 2 hours north of Mombassa on the coast which I went to. It is effectively the Pattaya of Kenya. Nothing like Pattaya of course but many bars where some lovely girls are available in low profile bars, freelancers, not all demanding money, they just expect a good time. This town tends to be frequented by Germans. Excellent sea fishing area if you are into that.

Archived