Africa-Kenya

Yep

Cap Verdian girlies are the sweetest things on earth, yet men have a bad reputation ; I sometimes go in cap verdian parties or events (been to Lura's concert recentlly ::), guys there are either really cool ... or very very bad !!

::

"I find the dark continent intriguing"

I've only been to Madagascar : Antinanarivo and then Diego Suarez/Nosy Be up north.

It's a beautiful country. Nature, adventure, beach, music, delectable food ( excellent 'foie gras', vanila duck or lobster, zebu, ect) and drinks (specially the rhums macerated with banana, litchee, vanilla, gingembre, or whatever) : all is there to spend fabulous vacations, out of the beaten tracks.

Girls are wild and uninhibited. GFE is the norm. They have all the physical types and nuances between African, Indonesian, Indian, Arab and European. They're everywhere (street scene is enormous). Yet you HAVE to speak french, as there's NO english speakers.

Great destination.

I lived in Africa 13 years and still travel there sometimes.

Kenya is a great place (and they speak English opposed to many african countries where French is the rule), Mombasa, Diani beach till Lamu is the main coastal resort.

the problem of P4P is be very cautious with STD and AIDs, and I am not joking here.

About Rwanda-Burundi-Congo there are some "clubs" but once again I would be very cautious.......

Sad to say that Africa is not a place I go/like for P4P.

• 1 month later...

Soi, thanks

My experience is limited as I've only been once to Madagascar, but will go back for sure. It's a fascinating country and it was an exceptional trip in many respects.

If you plan to go there I'll PM you a few tips about hotels, excursions, live music venues, discos, ect in Antinanarivo and Diego Suarez.

Archived