Stupid Farang

Roger

I need clarification being a dumb american...

1. What is an euro guy?

2. What is a pushbike?

OH,

While obviously the guy is another example of overreacting and not taking in cultural considerations and where he was, based on your reported comments, the woman's mouth and her behavior wouldn't actually fall into the graceful and classy category type. Sounds like two people of the same feather having a confrontation....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...While obviously the guy is another example of overreacting and not taking in cultural considerations..."

:) Perhpas a small multiple choice test should be passed out on the airplanes coming into Thailand. Those who had not learned enough about the culture are turned back at immigration. :):):):)

Unbelieveable... Must be something in the air, another similar thing happened down here in Karon, Phuket last night. Down at "Slappers Corner" a group of beer bars, about a dozen- Said offender has 2 Heinekens, half way through the 2nd he ups and leaves, taking the beer with him, and comes and joins myself and an old mate of mine a few bars up.

One of the girls comes up to him with the chit, says nicely, "You forgot to pay the 160B sir.." He gives it the old "No way, get fucked etc etc, I don't have to pay.."

Security come and talk to him, as does a couple of older farang guys (barowners, who I suspect spoke his language-Scandi). He apears to tell them where to go as well, and he starts swinging at the security guards (6). He ended up covered in his own blood, bleeding at the head, bottled and got the shit kicked out of him.

All the girls couldn't believe he ended up being taken away by the police over a measly 160B.

I agree with all of you. I see too many assholes....dumb fucking know nothing,can't do it in their country, fucking bastards farangs in thailand. I don't see this happening anywhere else around the world.(dumb farang just getting drunk and trying to have his ways) They will simply not accept these punters. Let's have some CLASS. we are in their coutry. Not ours. EEE

Guest lazyphil

<<2. What is a pushbike?>>

Its a bicycle. A boot is a trunk, petrol is gasoline, motorway is a highway a fanny is a backside, chips are french fries etc.....

<<the woman's mouth and her behavior wouldn't actually fall into the graceful and classy category type>>

Sounds like this girl has a spine.

Maybe something happened just before this that you did not witness? Could it be that the guy who was (wrongly) riding his bike on an already overcrowded pavement had caught mr runt while going past him leading to the challenge. I hate cyclists on the pavements, at least you can hear moto's and can get out of the way. Bikes should all be where they belong-on the road, not causing a danger and obstruction for pedestrians, if cyclists have not got the guts to go out on the road they should walk like the rest of us.-peter

Guest lazyphil

re;uni girls thread, where i live the local falang populace are very tolerant to outsiders riding pushbikes in unusual/dangerous/thougtless ways, this guy cant have been from cambridge, or amsterdam!

eee said:

I don't see this happening anywhere else around the world.(dumb farang just getting drunk and trying to have his ways) They will simply not accept these punters. Let's have some CLASS. we are in their coutry. Not ours. EEE

Actually I used to see these morons every Friday and Saturday night in Baltimore, MD USA when I worked in a bar. All of the assholes come out when alcohol is added. No matter where in the world they are.

"...based on your reported comments, the woman's mouth and her behavior wouldn't actually fall into the graceful and classy category type. Sounds like two people of the same feather having a confrontation...."

True, but he started it, she was actually trying to work it out with him, but he wanted to be nasty, and he started the insults. And As he actually took a threatening posture with her, her added "stand upensss" (Not a word I know :) ) was somewhat justified.

Oh BTW, a Euro guy is some guy from Europe, but I don't know what country...I think A scandanavian by his looks...could be wrong.

Archived