Whosyour dady

lembeh

>Seriously I even thought of you!

Why thank you kindly. Its always nice to know that some one was actually listing.

>Also good you can make a post in a single attempt

Sad to say my home account (Loxinfo) is a damn sight better than my work one..

-j-

>Never saw it.

no shock there.

>Well I will be thinking about your little saying since I am now on 3 month paid holiday

And I am sure you will use the time profitably. Like updating yourself on *current* HIV research. And finding out that things have moved on a long, long long way since you did your term paper 15(?) years ago.

>Hope you can say that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you *really* love what you are doing, three months enforced leave from work is more like a punishment than a benefit.

-j-

"When you *really* love what you are doing, three months enforced leave from work is more like a punishment than a benefit"

Very good one. Had the surprise to hear one of my customers recently tell that for him one week holliday, especially on the beach, would be like a punishment. Same feeling here, not surprising we have about the same age and shared a similar professionnal ascension. No way I would stop working for 3 months, due to boredom and obviously income dive. But this would be a meager consolation for teachers as I and other friends in the trade often make more in a single week than a western teacher in a year.

Those who can, do. those who can't, teach.

R U guyz saying that the girls at Eden Club have Aids?Z

Say what ever you are gonna say and just be done with it already!

WTF? he he he =p

Rug

Archived