Xmas trip day 4

rovineye

On every trip to LOS I seem to inherit a terminal case of PMW (perpetual morning wood). It must be related to the way the Thai girls snuggle throughout the night, their great smell, and the feel of their terrific long jet black hair. This morning is no exception. My love is wiggling her ass into me as I slowly gain consciousness. It feels fabulous, and then it hits me. I am inside her! Oh no. I jump back, but she says no problem tilac condom use. I check, and indeed I do have one on. She put it on in my sleep? She says yes, I kept rubbing her in my sleep so she put one on and I did not even wake up. All right. Back into the fray. After she give a fine rough massage, including the back walk which I love. She gives me a bubble bath which included a hand job! She doesn’t want to go breakfast. Go home sleep more. OK by me. Thanks for a great time. 1500 baht, she smiles, wais, a kiss goodbye, and out the door. A fine start to a Christmas eve. And the bars are open until 6AM.

Wat, temple, museum, whatever. I did stop at the gold shop to pick out a present for my GF in Chiang Mai. Her birthday is January first and she is very excited that I will be in town for that. Buying gold is about as straight forward as anything gets in BKK. Pay according to weight at the posted price, and bargain down the jewelers fee to a few hundred THB. Nice selection and I get a 1 baht chain for a little under 6000 THB. Lots of hearts and I know she will love it. If not, you can trade it at any gold shop in Thailand for about a 500 THB fee.

I wander down soi 55, which has an endless variety of restaurants to chose from. A big bowl of absolutely scorching tom yum goong, then back to the hotel for a shower. Hop the sky train to soy cowboy. Now I am really a beer bar kind of guy so I stop first at the beer bars on the corner. I sit next to beautiful girl obviously fresh from Issan. I am mesmerized by her, but the night is very young. I make a quick phone call to my date from night number 2. She would be a great date for the Christmas dinner at Bourbon St in Wash Sq tomorrow. No, I not forget you I say. Come see you bar tonight! No I don’t think so. Yes I know you work late tonight. As I hang up I have a feeling yes, I come bar see you tonight. But first, on to Soi Cowboy. I am heading down to Baccara bar.

As I pass midnite bar, a foursome of santas helpers are all over me. They love my surfing santa hard rock shirt I had tailor made in LA. One girl says I must come in bar so can show cousin how velly hansum mahn you. Awww. Thanks but no. No, 100% shuah you mos hansun man ever come Bangkok. Well, how could I consider myself an ambassador of international goodwill if I deny her cousin the opportunity of seeing the mos hansun man ever come Bangkok? Can not. Stepping inside there is certainly a lot of revelry going on. Nude, topless dancers on stage, (a few very nice looking). I sit down with santas helper and she calls over her cousin, which is now two girls and they join me. No cousin says. Not mos hansun man ever come Bangkok. Ahhhh. He mos hansun man ever come Thailand! Cousin #2 is in full agreement. Santas helper grabs my face stares at it intently side to side, and exclaims, yes, she right. IT IS UNANIMOUS! I am mos hansun man ever come Thailand! Wait until the folks back home hear of this high honor. I buy the trio a drink and have a beer myself. A few of the dancers are pretty good, and the girls seem to come from nowhere continuously. But they seem to be leaving faster than they arrive. I have nude women dancing on top of me when my trio is up on stage. When they are at my booth they guide my hands all over their nice bodies and they seem intent on stroking me raw thru my pants. I think it is time to go to long gun for the show. You pay bar us . We go watch too. Girls long gun no good. We better. Well I hear that bar fines are high on Christmas. Yes, they were 700THB. Well the mos hansun man ever come Thailand can not go around town without a posse. One girl can not go. Has Swiss boyfriend and can work bar but not leave with customer. (way to go girl!) OK girls lets go.

I am glad I brought them. Long Gun was packed and the choices there were not as good as the two I brought. I sit at a stool and one stands behind me and one on the stool next to me. I win a bottle of booze from the raffle. All right! Once again, the crackdown has not changed the show one bit. A young bloke from Ireland knows one of my duo and is telling me I have made a great selection. She seems pretty interested in him too. Do you want to go with him? Oh no. I stay wit you. But I don’t believe her. It is OK I say. I have 2, he has none, and it is Christmas. She talks to him and he checks his wallet, gets some money from his reluctant friend, and walks over to me. He is most grateful, and how much was the bar fine? I say 700, but I guess my heart grew 3 sizes that night. Ahh hell, merry Christmas, forget the bar fine. They are very happy and everyone at their table is quite surprised when they hear that. Well I get more drinks sent to my table then I spent for the bar fine. The party is rocking. There is a special show by about 5 big assed farang men trying to pole dance. Pretty humorous and the girls are just loving it. Santas helper and I are leaving, and she says why I not want two girls. I do, why do you? Up to you. Follow me.

We head back to the beer bar I was at earlier. The only girl left there is the Issan girl I talked to earlier. She is sad looking and there are no customers. She smiles when she sees me, and miles at the girl. Will she go along with this? Time will tell. We have drinks and small talk. Seems to know what the plan will be. The nut man comes along. The girls get what seems to be salted roasted rice that is pretty good and kind of addictive. Issan goes to the bathroom (which is a long way away). Well Santa, what do you think. Yes I like she. Issan come back. She jumps into my lap. I look into her eyes. Not good. She is zonned. She kisses me and I can taste and smell chemicals. She has been smoking yah bah in the bathroom I am sure. Her entire personality has changed. I pay check bin, tip Issan 100 baht, and we leave. I tell santa what I thought and she just says yes in that drawn out thai way that means for sure, that it is obvious. She takes me down some soi to a beer garden I have not been to before. Have a bit to eat and she chats to the waitress. As the waitress leaves after bringing us drinks Santa asks me You like her? Well yes, she is very nice and quite cute. She tells me she will go with us after work. Meet us at disco. I am basically just being led along by my dick at this point and where ever this night leads me will be fine.

We go to a disco/nightclub a ways down Skhmvt. Have not been here before. We get a table. The place is huge and I see no other farangs. We get a bottle of whiskey and it isn’t long before the waitress joins us with two other girls. We are all dancing, having a great time. Band is pretty good. Now I think it will just be santa and me at the hotel and that is OK.

When we leave, santa and I jump into the taxi and I am surprised that waitress jumps in too. OH YESSS! She gives me long deep kiss, to let me know exactly what is going on. At the hotel, They shower one at a time and I go last. In the shower I am wondering if one will be in the bathroom while the other is with me. When I exit I have one good thought, There were only two towels so I know it will be easy to get one of them out of their towel as I need one to dry off. I leave the bathroom and the towels are no problem. Santa is going down on the waitress, who just smiles at me and waves me over. I dry off in 2 seconds and join the pile. I get dual head after they put on a condom. This my favorite! Santa jumps on top of me and works it for a few minutes. She says tired and gets off, immediately replaced by waitress, who is very wet but VERY tight. (they do not say anything about changing condoms when we switch. ). Back and forth a few times and when I am in waitress santa is giving oral to both. Sometimes pulling me out to work me fully. As I come close to finishing they get off and are both giving head as I about pass out. My that was nice.

After a shower and some nim sum, I ask them if they want to stay or go. You want us stay wit you? (Ah my turn) Up to you. They chat back and forth. OK, we go. No problem ladies. 1500 THB each. Wais, kisses, thanks. You come see us again (us!). No I leave in 2 days. Maybe next trip.

It is now only 3 AM. The early closings still would not have affected me. I am thinking on my date from day 2.She will be exhausted if she works til 6 am, gets home and has to get back about noon for our dinner. I pick up the condom and wrapper, get dressed and throw the condoms away in the hotel entrance garbage can. I get to bar and my date lights up when she sees me and runs into my arms. The guy she was talking to looks devastated. Melly Clismas tilac. We have a few drinks, play some pool, and I am reborn. I pay her bar fine (not higher for Christmas). We go to hotel (big grin from door man, no doubt thinking now #3 girl). Date showers and so do I (am I growing webbed feet yet). When I get out date is holding condom box (had 12 when she bought them, now mostly gone) All she says is you vely stron mahn. I just smile and hop into bed. Neither one of us makes a move for any action. We are both tired and we just kiss and hold each other. She stroke my hair and softly sings a song into my ear as I drift off to sleep. It’s been a hell of a night, and tomorrow is another day, and night, in BKK.

laugh.gif" border="0

Very detailed, how on earth do you remember half of what you've wrote. While I was on my trip I would struggle and then give up even trying to remember what & who I done 2 night previous.

Also I understand you thinking the worst when you woke to find your lady gone with the cash from your wallet, I would have thought the same. In fact while in LOS I'm continuely suprised that I'm not being ripped off and stolen from considering the scene and the nature of the girls trade.

quote:

Originally posted by KhunCoCo:

Very detailed, how on earth do you remember half of what you've wrote. While I was on my trip I would struggle and then give up even trying to remember what & who I done 2 night previous.

No. I can not remember what sights I saw when during the day. I also don't know what happened to that bottle of whiskey I won at Long Gun (I know I left with it). Was the beer garden on an even soi? What happened to my sandals I know I had day 1. But the girls. Oh yes. I remember them. I also have photos of all of them ( all but 1 is G rated), and being digital,I know the date. Nmaes? No. Very few.

Memory really falters on day 5.

KhunCoCo,

Afraid of being ripped of ?

2 rules I use :

- never walk around with a wallet, at best I take enough spending money for an evening out ( if I get laid it is LT in my room anyway ), maybe a credit card, and most of the time a photocopy of my passport.

- always have a safe in the room, it stores my laptop, passport, tickets, camera, money and creditcards !

Sofar after 22 years, I NEVER encountered anything !!! knock on wood smile.gif" border="0

The 1 rule I use when going out is I will take my wallet but only keep enough money for that night in the wallet.....The rest of the money will stay in the in-room safe....Therefore, I have a limited cash loss....but I do risk losing IDs and credit cards....

BB, sounds a safer way but I prefer not to carry cash in pockets...Getting drunk you try to get a note out maybe a couple fall on the floor or whatever....

Maybe the ideal solution for me would be a seperate wallet that would carry a c/c, cash for the night and 1 ID card. This way it would really limit your loses....Can't really be bothered carry multiple walllets though.... smile.gif" border="0

Sanukboot.

Archived