How do I get websites listed on search engines ?

torrenova

Now I'm at the very beginning of a learning curve when it comes to websites. I have the very beginning of one but don't know how to get it to pop up when I search for it in say google.

I have added it via google and yahoo but it does not seem to being picked up.

I have heard about meta thingies and have put some into the website but to no avail.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

Hi,

Most of the big websites are very good at finding pages themselves, so I guess best thing to do would be to just try to get a few inbound links (if the site is related to Thailand, feel free to add it to the links section here) and sit back.

It can take up to 2 months before a site appears in the searchengines.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Nice to see you back posting, getting good search engine position on anything but a direct match ie (easy bar pattaya) used as a search phrase, is very difficult and before this will happen the site need to be indexed. You need to make your site as engine friendly and relevant as possible. Put a 'meta description' in the header of your site (easy bar, walking street pattaya, find us in the siren bar complex beach road, cold beer hot girls great atmosphere and muay thai boxing) also put your desired search words in 'meta content' tags in the body of the site ie singa beer, kloster beer,bar girls,hostesses,cold beer,thai whiskey,song thip,meekong,cold beer,hot girls,P4P,bar fine,muay thai,siren complex,walking street,pattaya,thailand,johnny walker,sex,sexy girls,easy girls,easy2,friendly girls ect. ect. don't repeat words (spamming) don't use irrelevent words ie 'the simpsons,michael jackson' Limit your meta tags to about 300 - 400 characters and include them in the actual editorial content of your site, wherever possible. Title the photos in the site to match the content of the page that they appear on, or use 'alt tags' also give the page 'url's' a name that reflects the content. Get as many sites to link to you as possible, and be sure to have plenty of outbound links from your site. Don't submit to the engines more than about once in any six weeks period, some concider it spamming and it could get you excluded. Don't submit to yahoo untill the site is ready, it's a human reviewed directory and if a site is full of 'under construction' pages it will be rejected. That should be enough to keep you going for now but there is more info - tools - help Info Here. Be sure to add yourself to the various Pattaya 'portals' Here's one to start with Good Luck and make mine a cold beer :)

Archived