Sanuk in Saraburi?

Khun_Kong

A friend of mine has been condemned to spend this weekend in Saraburi at Muaklek Resort, arriving Friday afternoon and departing Sunday afternoon.

His days are booked, but he's free after 2100.

Can anybody provide any recommendations for adult entertainment?

Hi KK,

I checked the HP of the hotel - or better a health spa - and it seems to be outside Saraburi. There must be some barber shops and other nightlife places for the locals in Saraburi. As they massage at the hotel maybe he can arrange a companion there. Else the last chance is to bring a girl from Bangkok or Pattaya and if not possible to place her in his room in an other hotel.

elef

Just off the main road that goes thru the middle of town there is a cafe with live music. Not too far from that there is a bar where the employed girls sing on the stage. Saw a thai guy take one out. The best looker there was a LB who tried to make friends with my girl.

Hope you are not interested in these places because i cannot remember enough to tell where they were. I don't want to remember. I don't want to return. No farang to be seen except one i saw from a distance on the fourth day. Most thais you talk to will warn about not going into certain areas, too much murder and shooting i believed them.

A grim place for a farang, you will need to use all of your thai skills to make it sanuk.

Archived