keeping it in the family

legover

Yes to 2 girls from Morning Night in Bangkok. Barfined one a along time ago and when I went back (not quite so long ago) her sister had started work. Barfined them both and went out eating and drinking. Later on, couldn't decide which one I wanted. I did want to try the new sister but ended up with all 3 of us in bed together.

first time the gf brought the sister to the house she got pissed when i took Nong to the bang chamber. exquisite fuck. has this amazing gliding action. works at a Thonburi karaoke bar so she' s got busy lately. birthday present coming up soon. ::

I guess this is one of those only in Thailand events. Can't imagine it happening elsewhere.

I met one girl and had fun a few times. But "A" was a starfish. Normally, I would put this down to the fact that a girl would like to be anywhere else, but this one seemed to really like me as she hung around me all day and night and was very attentive. Just in the sack, it was aweful. Okay, I intentially put "A"'s bar on the forever avoid list.

Fast forward six months. I walk into another bar. I really like this girl, "K". We talked, but circumstances don't lend itself as she was supposed to meet a customer a bit later on.

Fast forward two months. After keeping contact every once in awhile I SMS "K" that I will see her blah blah blah that night. I walk into the bar and I hear a very loud "tilac" and am embraced. I was very shocked that it wasn't "K" but "A".

And you guessed it, she's "K"'s sister. Same mother different father (or vice versa). Well, that was an awkward situation. "K" came back to town to work for a few months before returning back home (she's got a farm, a car, a house...). So "A" moved to a bar that "K" found work in.

Then things had to be explained to EVERYONE as why was I going with "K" when "A" yelled tilac when I walked in. Yewwwwww

"K" on the other hand was a hell of a lot of fun, both in and out of the room. She left the scene (least that particular bar 2 months later). Truly wish her the best.

<<burp>>

Met two real sisters in the bar with the glass dance floor in Soi Cowboy. They were 18 and 19, we had a couple of drinks and then went to the short time rooms on the corner. I've never felt so lucky as when they came out the bath room together both naked, and lay either side of me on the bed... you can guess the rest. The stuff dreams are made of.

damn they were beautiful, thailand rocks!

peace

Pattaya about 6 years ago. Waitress in a restaurant who was an exquisite little thing. Over a couple of Pattaya visits we finally got together and then I went on one of my US money making trips and did not return for 3months. I went back to the restaurant,saw her and gave her a big smile. Iceberg stares... Hmmm. must have a new tilac. Whoops who is that OTHER girl ALSO giving me icy stares.Wait there are two.! :: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Sorry honey I thought it was you...How could I know? Yes twins.

Took another couple of weeks to make it a group effort.Lasted about 5 months until the second twin found a US Marine and got engaged and the other wanted a ring as well-Das Ende. I will never forget that pair. :) :)

Archived