Police Fashion Show

Coss

You gotta read this:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/23Mar2005_news06.php

some choice exerpts:

will display 10 outfits reflecting policewomen's lifestyles, including nightgowns

wearing a red cooking dress and white hat and holding a big pan came out, walked to the end of the catwalk, then drew an unloaded pistol hidden behind the pan and pulled the trigger

changed into an exercise outfit to show her strong and fit body

''The last will be sexy tiger-striped night-gowns. The most important thing is that policewomen must carry guns all the time even when on the catwalk in nightgowns,'' she said.

Cheers

Coss

Odd- I think there are some erotic fetish sites, sexy women with guns, nightsticks, etc., that are blocked by Thai police. :)

Too much competition?

The most important thing is that policewomen must carry guns all the time even when on the catwalk in nightgowns,'' she said.

This has gotta be the best line.

Some good pics in the paper itself- too bad it's not available online, the pics I mean.

<< and evening gowns for receptions with their husbands,'' Mrs Chatchama said. >>

Corporal Somsak the Traffic Cop takes his wife Lance Corporal Sumalee out to formal receptions???

<< sexy tiger-striped night-gowns >>

Isn't a night-gown something women sleep in? The lady cops take their pistols to bed with them???

(I'm trying to remember when I've ever seen a policewoman who was armed. And I've taught classes to the police too! The vast majority of women police sit behind desks in an office.)

<< Pol Col Chaiwat Ketworachai, deputy CSD commander, said the event was a good idea to show that police had a similar lifestyle to civilians and could get along well with the people, which would help improve the police image. >>

Yep, plenty of Thai women walk into the kitchen in a cook's costume with a concealed weapon on them.

::

Archived