Yeah, I know, she's a whore...

radioman

A couple of recent interesting threads;

SkiBum's Sponsor thread here in Relationships and MaiLuk's 'He got my girl' in Nightlife Have been making me think about the situation I am in with Miss KK.

I haven't known Miss KK that long, long enough to get horizontal with her a couple of times, a few drinks here and there, not much more than that so far but I am struck by how odd the whole thing feels right now. She knows, all too well, a 'relationship' aint happening, uh uh, no way. She's cool with this, outwardly at least. She never mentions money but I don't abuse her in that respect. Initial investigation reveals she is not particularly experienced in the scene but she is an awesome fuck. Totally into it, demands to get off, several times, always ready for more, true deep throat (awesome, seen before but never experienced, OMG!!!). Begs me to take her again just for the fucking, 'I know you no hab big money never mind just go boom boom, want too much'

She's no supermodel that's for sure but cute no doubt. A little older than I usually indulge with but not yet into her third decade. Sponsorship cannot be on her mind, she knows the score there. She's a hooker, for sure, will go with other men she chooses to but right now doesn't seem to be looking for the big payoff.

So what is this then?

She is good to be with too, makes and understands jokes, communicates well, has a semi-decent tertiary education, not uni but still decent, worked for some years in a decent but crap paying and crap caring job. Husband belongs to the walking dead, no kids.

I'm not sure what the point of this is but just that this recent experience seems to go against so much that we all 'know' to be true. Maybe I need to nominate her for a BG oscar.

Cheers,

M.

This is the first step... She is doing a good job in being a whore...wants to build a clientle and seems different! These are all good qualities in a good whore...you know what...she is a whore and does it well. She does this with all the guys in her life and you are just one of those guys!

What does it all mean?

She works hard and is a good whore....thats all! Don't read into it! If you do...it says way more about you then about her!

SkiBum

Yes, very good points, she is a good whore doing her job well, and certainly not smart to try and read too much between the lines, or sheets if you will. To expand on this perhaps, first comes the hook, then the line, then the sinker right? I guess the hook part has already played out. The line is where we are at right now, when the sinker comes, I'm outta here.

Need to get a few more of those BJ's though first.

Cheers,

M.

Just go along with it. Ignore the other heartless bastards. ::

It could be said that all women are whores, but who are the stupid ones, them for charging or us for paying?. ::

If you are happy with her, thats all that matters :D

Soidoggy, i have a connection with a fairly similar woman, minus the formal education, but late 20's, loves sex and does it well, nice character, no illusions (I think).

I think they're the best. I cannot take it furtehr then irregular visits, but we appreciate each other .

Enjoy.

No illusions, a most important point. Rip off those rose tints and smell the coffee, it's a big bad smelly world out there.

I've been through a lot of whores over the years, if you'll pardon that rather odd expression, most not worth the money I paid them so yeah, who's the fool. It's coming across (another bad expression) these really fine ones, there have been one or two, that makes it harder. Like SkiBum says maybe tells more about me than her though.

She just told me that she really gets off if I get a phone call whilst I'm plugging her. I don't stop just keep on stroking. She likes to make herself heard but is a little consious of the fact I'm on the phone, apparently this really turns her screw! Gonna call a few mates when I see her next week.

I'm like you ikkrang, cannot go more than irregular visits but probably the best way really.

Cheers,

M.

Trying to keep it real

guys we all know what this is - the usual male ego trap - we just love to pull the incredible fuck & not paying for it upfront. at the same time we may think we're in love, but the cynic, experiences or realist in us whatever tells us otherwise - that we're simply on the chicks hook waiting to get sinked - or alternatively if against all odds this is the real deal - then we're too damn scared to commit as that would have to mean the next even better CIM/Nymphy screw we come across would be off marks?

well enjoy

Archived