Yeah, I know, she's a whore...

radioman

ib13 said:

guys we all know what this is - the usual male ego trap - we just love to pull the incredible fuck & not paying for it upfront.

I didn't mean to suggest I wasn't paying up front. She never leaves my arms with less than the going rate and often a little bonus. She just doesn't talk about it.

at the same time we may think we're in love, but the cynic, experiences or realist in us whatever tells us otherwise - that we're simply on the chicks hook waiting to get sinked

Exactly, the psychology here is that whilst we fuck their bodies they fuck our minds. The pure physical stimulation needs the mental imaging to drive the end result. If not I could just as easily whack off to the Bangkok Post. Of course once she's out the door then that cute little thing you were wrapped in is just a whore again, bye.

- or alternatively if against all odds this is the real deal - then we're too damn scared to commit as that would have to mean the next even better CIM/Nymphy screw we come across would be off marks?

well enjoy

Agreed, and that's a shame, must be a lot of girls who meet guys that fit the bill as far as their long range planning goes but the guys just can't commit.

Anybody that has read this board to any degree must appreciate that there are some major horrors waiting to happen to them and I'm sure most folk here go about their business with girls in LOS reasonably well armed, and in some cases maybe too well armed. Wonder how long it will be until the BG's atrt to ask as part of their standard programmming 'Do you read NP?' in order to figure us a little more. Then again what about the gazillions of guys that don't even know this place exists, are they really coming here without any underswtanding of what is going to happen to them?, Eek!

At any rate it is nice to enjoy the ego swelling monster fuck and to know that another is just a phone call away.

Cheers,

M.

"I didn't mean to suggest I wasn't paying up front. She never leaves my arms with less than the going rate and often a little bonus. She just doesn't talk about it."

And I didn't mean to suggest that you weren't paying - merely picturing that it's a common male fantasy right?

So enjoy that ultimate BG while you still can ;)

Farangs enter LOS in all shapes & level of 'inside' knowledge & even among the so called experienced & well informed I'd say we all will be taken for the odd TG ride now & again.

I know I wouldn't want to live without it & I'd love to commit to a fine top BG like yours - as long as she let me have the way with her lovely TG sisters ::

radioman,

I don't think they intentional try to screw with our minds. Any psychology on our part is all self-induced....

Thai girls (doesn't matter BG or not) are vey simple-minded when it comes to cognitive abilities, self-starter, self-initiative and motivation for intrinsic value.

They just don't think in the abstract, care little about issues not in their domain which they cannot touch or taste....

It might not be a bad thing focusing on the things at hand like pleasing their man, making money, taking care of their family, paying their rent, etc

So as to intentionally trying to mess with our minds, first of all i am not sure they are capable of psychological pre-meditated planning, they are way to practical, they have much more pressing and real issues to deal with in their lives and frankly i don't think they care nor really think about what we are thinking beyond the given moment......

The only culture i know that relates "thinking too much" to headache production. They always seem to operate in the preventive mode of abstract thinking...

Now emotionally complexed, that is another matter ....

Cardinalblue

I think that many of us who have spent a bit of time in the LOS have found a few BG's who do not fit our usual experiances (the stereotype?? / standard??), my advice is just to accept things as they appear to be at face value, I would suggest you only need to start thinking "too mutt" if money becomes involved over and above what usual arrangements, if any, you have with her.

I take the approach that inside every BG lurks a "real" person, (just like me!!???) as individual as everyone else and with motives, dreams and likes of their own.

You seem to take the same approach as me, in making absolutely clear at the outset that you are not looking for a long term / wife etc - from my experiance this seems to work for me quite nicely as many of the BG's seem to appreciate this honesty - although this may not of course mean that they do not have a vague hope otherwise............

My most recent similar one (admittedly developed over a Longgggg time and in parralell with many many others) and with whom I seem to have a strange and complex "relationship" is unfortunately not what I would call an awesome fuck :( but she makes up with it in other ways. (maybe I am getting soft hearted in my old age...........)

> My most recent similar one (admittedly developed over a Longgggg time and in parralell with many many others) and with whom I seem to have a strange and complex "relationship" is unfortunately not what I would call an awesome fuck but she makes up with it in other ways. (maybe I am getting soft hearted in my old age...........) <

Horses for courses!

Some are there because they're 'awesome fucks' some because they have a nice nature, some because they're stunningly beautiful. that is the nice thing about the P4P scene, you can adjust to your needs of the day.

My friend Noi notso, is the 'awesome fuck' (more correctly, awesome mutual suck) type, AND had a sweet nature ( 'other ways'), but isn't a stunner. mai pen lai.

My Ms Dundee is a cute as a button, very beautiful young woman ( I hope I didn't break board disclosure rules here, because I think there's only one beautiful woman in DD, but YMMV), aan absolute joy to watch when she prances around the ST room without clothes, and very happy photo model, BUT, she's totally uninspiring in bed. happy to oblige, but, no FIRE in the belly.

In a perfect world, you'd be able to combine all of these attributes. In BKK, you can sample one, then the other.

And let's face it, if you could find the perfect combination, the chase would be over, no futher exploration. Perfect doesn't exist, and if it does, it would probably get boring after a while, stirring a need for change.

Perfect doesn't exist, and if it does, it would probably get boring after a while, stirring a need for change.

The problem (for me) in the P4P scene is that even (on the minute chance) I found the perfect women for me and who was genuine with her feelings towards me - I would just think it was too good to be true and therefore 100% bullshit..................

Their are a couple of BG's from over the years (both last heard of "happily??" married in Farangland, each with an "insurance" baby) who I occasionally still wonder about whether I did the right thing in letting them go / not taking them off their now husbands....... as they both wanted. (although, their desire to change horses at the last moment was an important factor in my decisions not to!!)

Main pen Rai................................................

Hmm, what's worse-believing in a BG/female/person who is lying or disbelieving a BG/female/person who is telling the truth? An ethical dilemma everyone faces-line up too closely at one end and you won't be "taken for a ride" but will never find love; at the other end the converse is true. Wherein lies the greater fool?

tomc12 said:

Hmm, what's worse-believing in a BG/female/person who is lying or disbelieving a BG/female/person who is telling the truth? An ethical dilemma everyone faces-line up too closely at one end and you won't be "taken for a ride" but will never find love; at the other end the converse is true. Wherein lies the greater fool?

I think with the former, one has a chance of getting stung, but, one also has the chance to learn and prosper. And, even if delusional, there is a chance for temporary happiness, perhaps an unbridled, unconstrained joy.

The second alternative causes one to live in a constant state of distrust and fear, never happy.

I had a 9 year relationship with a woman whose 13 year old daughter developed severe schizophrenia. The daughter lived with us in that state for most of 8 years. She believed as deeply as we believe that we exist that she was married to Michael J Fox, had a fancy home in Beverly Hills and was just visiting us while her husband was making a new movie. She was deleriously happy probably more than 75% of the time. It was only during the brief periods of lucidity when she was truly unhappy. GF and I had many discussions regarding treatment- it seemed cruel to "make her better" to the point where she realized her happiness was based on lies.

I still don't know the answer to this, personally. I probably lean towards "let me thrive in my delusion".

TC12- it is much easier to hear from you when you deal with the the logical, factual, cold science of medicine. This "think too mutt" stuff can make one crazy. :)

Funny you should mention this one, we had a relative, who as she grew old, moved to a nursing home, where she believed she was on a cruise ship.

Everyone indulged her fantasy, and she died happily at sea (No burial at sea)

The delusion was fine, that said, many are desperately unhappy as well, including a number fo cclose friends who are now institutionalised.

Very sad those ones.

DOG

Archived